Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
get a camera that takes continuous pictures is my guess, they're a life saver when you want to take pictures of things moving.
(06-09-2011, 02:57 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: How do you capture photos of flying birds?

A good camera with higher shutter speed..
It's a combination of a fast camera with a good lens and choosing the right settings.

I choose a fast shutterspeed, with a big apterture(low F-number) but not to fast so the background is out of focus and all blurry of the speed.
The right lens is also a thing that is important, in combination with a vast hand you could take pictures like this. It was kind of tricky, because it was at 500mm.

Burst mode is not a big deal for this. I could have taken a oneshotpicture, but it's more if i took more i have more pictures to choose between. There is an option on my cam that is called ai servo. This means that the focus keeps working to keep your object sharp. Even if you move.

But even that option is not a garantee for a sharp picture.

Thanks for the nice replies :D

greets,

jerico
Nice photos Jerico :)
Very nice pictures jerico!

[Image: dsc00220ew.jpg]

Today I had the chance to see the biggest bear in the world, the Polar Bear.

Not a fully grown bear, probably around 3-4 years old as I heard. I took this picture with my phone through a binoculars, so not the best quality but you can see it's a bear. I stood like 1km away from the bear. So here is the proof that I have seen a Polar Bear.

[Image: 2v3r6dw.png]

[Edit] S.O.S on duty!

[Image: 26425310150246561731466.jpg]

;)
I took some nice pics in France last week. I'll upload some when I got them on my proper pc :P
Hi everyone,

Nice picture mafo. Pretty too see some polar bears in real.

From me a bird and a rabbit(wild)  :D

[Image: dier5.jpg]

[Image: vogels23.jpg]

greets,

jerico
bump
[Image: 2lbnqk9.jpg]
[Image: 9thbav.jpg]
[Image: 2rr1kq0.jpg]
[Image: 14kliww.jpg]
[Image: x4j7dd.jpg]
[Image: vq76o7.jpg]
Nice pics :>

Especially the one of the rope-swing.
Also, for the last one, some depth of field would give a nice effect.
(10-21-2011, 12:38 AM)Danny link Wrote: Nice pics :>

Especially the one of the rope-swing.
Also, for the last one, some depth of field would give a nice effect.

thanks, I just moved so I was walking around taking pics of a bunch of stuff, the sad thing though is that the sun wasn't cooperating very well, that's why the rope swing picture and the other one are very dark.