Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
yea tried to attack my hand... i got one cut coz of iron cage!! I used Nikon Coolpix normal digital camera..
Quote: link=topic=13122.msg389755#msg389755 date=1306743426]
yea tried to attack my hand... i got one cut coz of iron cage!! I used Nikon Coolpix normal digital camera..

haha hope you get well soon x)
and that coolpix cam, is one of the super-zoomers right?

--

I've shot this yesterday, tell me what you think about it:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=142710&d=1306836272]
You took a picture of a room. Good work.
(05-31-2011, 08:01 PM)n00ne link Wrote: You took a picture of a room. Good work.

_O-

Straight out of an IKEA magazine.
Some idiots on this forum should be banned for stealing photos and claiming them as their own. It's a total disaster, if you don't have a camera, why bother stealing?
haha chill out there Mark, I just wanted to see if it was realsitic enough to be called a photo, it's a 3D design which I made a while ago.
Is it really that good to be on IKEA magazine? I'm deeply complimented, thank you :)

I know you are going to say that I'm lying so here's a shot from inside the program:

[Image: photo-37743.jpg]

thanks again :)
(05-31-2011, 06:57 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: haha hope you get well soon x)
and that coolpix cam, is one of the super-zoomers right?

--

I've shot this yesterday, tell me what you think about it:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=142710&d=1306836272]

nice room  O+
Hi Guys,

Been to a created natureplace near my hometown. It's a nice spot were a few different bird species live.

[Image: vogels20.jpg]

[Image: vogels21.jpg]

[Image: vogels22.jpg]

greets,

jerico
That last one is fantastic.

Nice pics. :D
wow very nice :o

How do you capture photos of flying birds? I find it hard as damn hell especially with the zoom... is there a certain way to do so?