Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
I don't know, that actually looks pretty badass.  :>
(09-09-2008, 06:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: In the same way I laugh at rappers prancing around calling themselves a musician :D
Wow you fail  _O-
(08-07-2010, 07:59 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: I don't know, that actually looks pretty badass.  :>
This.
(08-07-2010, 08:18 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: Wow you fail  _O-

Says the one who just responded to a nearly 2 year old post. :P

And to stay on topic, I look at editing pictures you've taken in the same way as I look at auto-tune in music. :)
Wow nice editing Rien, better than the original photo actually... :X
nah the original is better
click here to watch SUPER HD VIDEO, when you get to the video page select "original" from res menu (above 1080)

Taken with a borrowed 4096x2304 High Definition camera :P
(08-07-2010, 09:27 PM)Jordi link Wrote: click here to watch SUPER HD VIDEO, when you get to the video page select "original" from res menu (above 1080)

Taken with a borrowed 4096x2304 High Definition camera :P

my PC went X.x when i viewd the original res
good shots mate
I love this discussion about photography.

100% of the Professional photographers do edit their photo's. But that is not the editing where TEF, or other people here are talking about. That is manipulating and destroying your pictures.

[edit:wasn't suppose to be that harsh and stupid]
The editing where i are talking about, is the after editing if you take pictures in RAW format. the word "raw" sais it all it's pure and non edited by the camera itself. It keeps the channels open.
[/edit]

RAW pictures have to be edited and have to be compressed afterwards. Because raw pictures are not supperted by site's nor color printers.

It's the part where you can get the colors straight and finish your photo how it was in reality. Because the range of an sensor is less than the eye.

Ofcourse you can edit some things in your photo's like disturbing things or the "hot" pixels your camera made because of the long exposure time.

But i agree with tef about the editing, hope we are talking about the same, the manipulating afterwards.

All i want to do is to capture the moment, set the colors as in reality and close/compress the picture to it's final stage.

That's why i don't like the suggest editing jordi did. It was really sunny that day and removing the shades would be not like the reality. But thanks for the suggestion jordi.

And what rien did with his picture is a whole different aspect of art. I somekind like it.

gr,

jerico
I think some people are getting artful editing which can take days, mixed up with 1 click effects you find under edit>effects>artistic
(08-07-2010, 01:32 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: The mere fact that traditionalists bother you is unnerving in itself. Educate yourself.

I'm more educated than you.