Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
hey xD ive taken these pic's be4 5 months or so from my mobile the first 1 i ddnt take it in purpose and when i took it i waz surprised how nice it is i dnt no if u will like it guys xD
[img height=600 width=800]http://i25.tinypic.com/2gt3cy0.jpg[/img]
this is the other 1 aint that good like the first 1 but still nice :D
[IMG height=600 width=800]http://i25.tinypic.com/2lrhv8.jpg[/img]
ty :)
I really like the first one...good job
Nice pictures darkness, Think you not added noise on the picture on purpose, because it was take with a mobile phone. But i love the noise on the tree and on the background it falls away because of the rock formations and lots of other details. The tree is not fully sharp it was more focused on the background and the light that fell trough the tree tops. Nice picture! Thank your mobile phone for the little details  O+

Here is one of my car pics i ordered on a poster format of 40x60 to hang it on my wall  O-). it's the one were jhon was talking about.

Thnx for the comments guys and at Sadik, no it's def not google, but i will take it as an compliment. Take a look at my site :
http://www.jerico-design.nl

[Image: auto13.jpg]

gr
-
[Image: spider-1.png]

Took me a while to get that one. Was sitting there for 15 minutes fiddling with the settings on the camera. Lucky she didn't move.

[Image: fairies.png]

Once I got the settings right for the previous photo sussed, this one was fairly easy to take :).
2nd 1 is gr8 it'd be nice to put it az a background or sth xD
:o jerico nice pics!! and great site the pics is awesome! :D
niceeeeeee
Once again with people attempting to make their photographs look "cool" by giving it a 3D frame effect (reminds me of a postcard, personally)... sickens me. Show the world your photographic talent with your picture, not Photoshop. Honestly, in my opinion, if you can't take a good picture without some touching up in Photoshop, you don't deserve a camera. Sure, one could say how it's just a little effect, nothing major—but what does this one effect imply? It implies you alter your images, you manipulate and fake what you've taken to make it appear "nicer" (I quote because I'd definitely make the argument a noisy picture looks better than one that looks fake)... It implies, in short, that you've created, not captured, a moment. You should take pride in what you've captured, but instead you hide it behind fancy effects.

Bit of a rage there, but really, it brings about nothing but the "wow, fake" feeling to me. Again, this is my own opinion and I know many would gladly dispute certain aspects of photography that may "require" Photoshop or some sort of editing (debatable, I feel), but I'm just the natural type of guy; I enjoy when photographs aren't altered before being showcased just to give others the false sense of how talented one may be at photography...

I think you all now have a pretty decent idea as to what my opinion surrounding this matter is, so I'll end my post with this: take pride in your photographs! :)
Even though I didn't read what TEF posted, I agree. When you modify a picture it shows you're embarrassed of your job, and in instance, embarrassed of yourself (there're exceptions of course). I think true artists are those who enjoy doing their job and are proud of what they do no matter how shitty it looks (well of course you can't certainly consider an artist someone who always creates shitty shit but you get my idea), not those who are always worrying on making everything look "perfect".