Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What do you think about spawn weapon #0 (pool cue)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave it as it is
42.31%
11 42.31%
Change to: Knife
34.62%
9 34.62%
Change to: Katana
3.85%
1 3.85%
Change to: Chainsaw
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IDEA: Small spawnweapon change
No its in 0.1b.r2 server that some weapons have been desync'd on purpose..

8)
(05-06-2007, 12:21 PM)Ronin link Wrote: Look, in AmmuNation (small marker) you can't buy melee weapons and can't just find them lying somewhere as a pick-up (I think so. I've only found Desert Eagle in a pick-up form near Zero's RC shop so far). You can only buy them as a spawn weapons (big marker in AmmuNation). Right now you can only buy 2 of them: pool cue and [OMFG SPOILERS FOR NEWBIES!]dildo (aka "no minigun")[/OMFG SPOILERS FOR NEWBIES!]. Dildo may be fun, but pool cue is IMO just useless. You can barely hurt anyone with it. What about replacing it with something more powerful? I was thinking about:

Knife - It's not too powerful, but can inflict some decent damage when you hit a grounded opponent. Also, you can perform a speed kill on someone if you sneak behind him. It gives you some chances to win when facing an enemy with guns (with a bit of luck you can manage to get behind his back and stab him in the face neck).

Katana - Incredibly powerful. Decapitates enemies with ease. It's also available to strike in full sprint, which makes this weapon even more deadly. Players using guns must be real fast and careful to avoid hit when their opponent has a katana. I could even say, this would make melee vs guns battles even.

Chainsaw - Really decent. You can't sprint with this baby equipped, but if you'll hit your opponent with it and manage to ground him, he's a dead meat. Probably a wee bit too powerful, since you could just sprint to player with guns, switch to chainsaw and pwn him.

So, whaddya think?
BTW: On a second thought, dildo seems pretty useless, too... replace with stick? (Or cane. However it's called...) >:)
lol i have shoose knife because its now only admin en if we change it.
that evrey body can have 1 the other peope have more fun :)
c ya later.
(05-06-2007, 12:33 PM)Peter link Wrote: chainsaws are desyched in our server binary

(05-06-2007, 11:56 PM)Grove link Wrote: Chainsaw is synched! That is not true

(05-07-2007, 01:21 PM)Grove link Wrote: w00t, Why would chainsaws not work in LVP? Every server is the same when it comes to weapons! You cant have a Minigun synched on one server, and not be synched on the other.

Grove, do you ever listen?
wy isn't that red thing were u can stop fires with (  :P i forget the name of it)
Fire Extinguisher ;)
You can find it in the Burger Shot ;)
Fire extinguisher? As it's lame when someone stops you from moving with it, then kills you.

-tj
:X maybe they can make a 10th spawnweapon
(05-27-2007, 01:31 PM)Barry link Wrote: :X maybe they can make a 10th spawnweapon

i doubt it would be worth the effort barry, considering you can find it, as estroe said, in burgershot.
I hate that "gun" its lame, you cant move ect...
I'll hope it will be removed in LVP 3...

8)