Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[COMPLAINT]About Luis_Ramirez
hi all...

i saw an user using "Car Health Cheats", i shooted his car and the car didn't explode. i reported him like 3 or 4 times,  and noone ban/kicked him.

i checked if any admin was online, there was 2 admins online, i forgot the names.

see ya
Are you sure it wasn't desync?
im pretty sure he was using cheats...

How can you be sure if you only tried killing him once? (That's what I gather from what you've said)

If you were de-synced, it'd mean he wouldn't see any of your damage, thus making him invulnerable to you - creating a 'god-mode' effect. This is no cheat, however is fixed with a simple /kill.

The administrators ingame also may not answer you whether the suspected 'cheater' was found to be using cheats or not - so, please don't automatically think the administrators did nothing.
Quote:so, please don't automatically think the administrators did nothing.

no no no, im not saying that, my point of this thread is to check that user, maybe the admin who were online that day, was afk or went to the bathroom, stuff like that. i keep shooting that guy like 20 secs whit tec9 and sawnoff shotgun. and the car didn't explode. he logged off, and again i /tp to him. and tried the same.

btw. "so, please don't automatically think the administrators did nothing.". im not saying that the admins are not doing anything. i think the admins are doing a good job, i cant complain about them. :D
>_> Read the rest of my post too.