Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SR] Temp closed
*Not really new, but new on the forums. :D*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*SR is new gang meaning (Swift Riders)*

We are trained to ride swiftly and discreetly through LVP and gaining assess to the rooftops and having fun while doing it

When it comes down to the dueling part...we are somewhat skilled(room for improvement) .....we can handle our own in other

words.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This is a Gang you can join to get the best out of LVP!!*

New members will undergo a few tests of strength....if I see potential or you qualify as a Swift Rider then you will be issued 20 mil

and granted the clan mark, i.e. [SR][0]JohnDoe.
                                                  ^
                                                  ^Number depending on where you came in.

Anyone is more than welcome to join(if qualified or passes tests)

If you defeat me then you automatically qualify :D

If I kill you quick you better be a good driver lol _O-

*The current members include:*

~Leaders~

[SR][1]TeEjAy

[SR][2]TaPoUt

~Members~

[sr][3]robert <<<<< currently training... also if you do not qualify i can put you in our JR. league which is [sr]

[SR][4]wattzie

[SR][5]Piotrbaz

~Allies~

[S2HR]

[LVW]

[MG]/[MGN]

[XT] <<<

As you can see we are short on members and would like to expand....

Also if you are already in a gang and would not like to leave it....talk to me about an allyship.

So if you see me ingame and want to join SR, then PM me or send me a message on the forums...

If you've read this far thank you for your time and you should consider joining(no pressure) :D

Of course if you do not like the gang, you can quit at anytime.

Signed........ [SR][1]TeEjAy

SR
inst new  have saw u  since 1 month ago

GL anyway
He said

"Not really new, but new on the forums."

Good luck SR.
GL
gl.. :7
(08-28-2008, 12:39 AM)Munch link Wrote: He said

"Not really new, but new on the forums."

Good luck SR.

lol i only see the gamg members xD
i hope you not like DFL clan driveby get ur hp low then go of bike and shot you lol :X
Good luck guys, nice to see you on forums TeE..

Keep practice ..
If you guys need any protection and such then I am the one you should come to.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
DFL can kill you Hooger  >:)