Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] AnTTonYoO
[table][tr][td]Ingame Name:[/b][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]AnTTonYoO And Forum The Same[table][tr][td][b]Real Name:[/b][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Markula Alex or Antonyo
[table][tr][td][b]Country
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Romania :)
[table][tr][td]Age[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]13[table][tr][td]Birthday[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]01/05/1995
[table][tr][td]Gender[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Male
[table][tr][td]Other Games[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]First Person Shooter,Sports.
[table][tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]8 Months[table][tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/b][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Some Days
[table][tr][td][b]Introduction
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]Ok I   :Y) :Y)yam...yam,And To PLay Football,To learn very good at school.I cnow To talk very good english.Becouse when i was little like 6-7 it was and it is cartoon network and there where cartoons in english,and i learned fron them,and when i was at schol i cnowd a lot,and in the first clas i cnowed to talk like my teacher ;)....................Not Like my theacher but better that the others. :P :D ;) :)

[Image: warnban.gif] Hi Antonyos, bye Antonyos :w
Hai,

Welcome to LVP, never saw you ingame or on the forums but anyway hai!

ps: your english isnt that good :+

Greetz
THX GTA Rules,myn english when i write some times isnt good becouse i write faster.
Bye Bye!! Appearently you're banned so bye!
Uhu :+