[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]Badeend[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Rutger[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]NL[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]24[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]March 5th, 1983[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Turbosliders, AoE3[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]Don't know exactly, about 1,5 years ago[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]The very same day ;)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]I believe it was Nakebod who dragged me from some IRC channel to the old LVP (still 'Gathering of Tweakers' server back then) channel on that network. Not long after that the official LVP channel moved to GTANet. I was pretty much addicted to the game after the first time. It seemed i was a pretty nice player ;), so after a couple of weeks Peter asked me to become admin.
To be honest, i actually don't know anymore how exactly the LVP Management was formed, but somehow i was part of it since the first day. I believe Peter asked for someone who would be able to code some things for the gamemode, and i volunteered. Shortly after that i became the LVP Head Development. I'm responsible for every development regarding the LVP gamemode.
I'm not playing that much ingame anymore, but i'm online on IRC pretty much every day :)
[/td][/tr]

[/table]
d:)b
Nice history, Badeend, well, I've just seen and chatted with you ingame, and you're too cool 8)

Keep on going and good luck!! ;)

Cheerz,

Johnson
yo dawg, yo, post ur photo, ur hawt
Get one of those programs where you morph one picture into another- eg, morphing your face into Dwight Schrute's. I remember I did a few years ago with a pic of me and Freddy Mercury, and Darth Vader and whoever else. Heh heh, funny times.

Oh and "Head Develop" me some better lagghacks damnit, I'm getting killed out there!

P.S Kidding on the lagghacks, I never get killed! muahahaha ;P