Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Questions
ok thnx.
What do you prefer? 0.1 or 0.2?

Imo, I think SA-MP 0.1b was better lol. Better sync, and the sawnoff Bug :))))
0.1 was better to a certain extent.
Imo, i like LVP when it was quiet, only a few people on (5-10)
But 0.2 has brought some good features, like the sniper rifle and grenades etc, which also brings fun and new [playrs to the server.

In conclusion i think both the versions of sa-mp have their good and bad parts, but i think 0.2 has more bad points than 0.1, so my vote goes to 0.1 :Y)
(07-06-2007, 11:25 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: 0.1 was better to a certain extent.
Imo, i like LVP when it was quiet, only a few people on (5-10)
But 0.2 has brought some good features, like the sniper rifle and grenades etc, which also brings fun and new [playrs to the server.

In conclusion i think both the versions of sa-mp have their good and bad parts, but i think 0.2 has more bad points than 0.1, so my vote goes to 0.1 :Y)

+1.

I also liked LVP when it was in it's begin stadium, about a year ago.
But, I must say, with LVP being this big, give's us a lot of opportunities. Where much more part of the whole SA-MP community, and we have way more developers/admins now, wich is definitely an advantage!
Hey i i have a question to all... I dont know how to accelerate fast in the race with infernus... i push nitro but everybody goes faster then me? what to do?
(07-06-2007, 10:58 PM)Grove link Wrote: What do you prefer? 0.1 or 0.2?

Imo, I think SA-MP 0.1b was better lol. Better sync, and the sawnoff Bug :))))

0.1 has better sync than 0.2? That actually made me laugh.
I prefer 0.2
I liked LVP most when it was Dutch, so my vote goes to 0.1
(07-29-2007, 07:08 AM)Pukas_Mikutis link Wrote: Hey i i have a question to all... I dont know how to accelerate fast in the race with infernus... i push nitro but everybody goes faster then me? what to do?
I heard some people say it has to do with the performance of your computer. A faster computer will result in faster acceleration, top speed should be the same if I'm right. :)
(07-29-2007, 12:51 PM)XL link Wrote: I heard some people say it has to do with the performance of your computer. A faster computer will result in faster acceleration, top speed should be the same if I'm right. :)

It has to do with some guy placing 500 vehicles of 60 types in one town, GTA has to stream alot more vehicles now than it was meant to.