Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[RT] Revenge Time
(08-18-2008, 10:22 PM)DMX link Wrote: stop spaming here plz guys.

You do realize that in reality there are 2 ways this topic can go:

1) People spamming random stuff not related to your clan.
2) People talking crap about your clan.

When it comes to choosing between 2 bad choices then I'd go for the first one.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(08-18-2008, 07:25 PM)Ryankilla link Wrote: Online predator who got caught, right here ^

Say, young child, you don't happen to have a spare lollipop hanging round, do you?

Oh and HoogerBooger, right, as always :)
By the way, congratulations on your newly-aquired 'Hero Member' status of our beloved community.

Your local G,
Jack Frizzle, muh nizzle!
humburger:

1)humburger stop spaming here b*sh, ffs, lol u think u will be mod or admin? nah baby, u just a big Fool
2)AND I'M NOT UR BEST FRIEND, noob
(08-19-2008, 12:17 PM)DMX link Wrote: humburger:

1)humburger stop spaming here b*sh, ffs, lol u think u will be mod or admin? nah baby, u just a big Fool
2)AND I'M NOT UR BEST FRIEND, noob

Stop making my campaign look so transparent now, I was going for the viral marketing technique here. But since you just had to say it out loud to everyone then yes, that's correct, I am so close to killing estroe to take over his hot spot. Better start hiding if you are reading this!

And all that just because:

"Bring it! What?
We right here
We're not goin anywhere
We right here
This is ours and we don't share
We right here
Bring your crew cuz we don't care
We right here
Uh, uh, uh"

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
[modbreak]
This topic is getting out of hand again, everybody STOP SPAMMING here, if you continue to make useless crappy replies you will be awarded with a punishment.
[/modbreak]
i have 2 say something .......... me and DMX and Mercy and Evo ...we are druze ethnic group ..
this is the flag 4 us [Image: picreldruzeflag.gif] and the symbol is [Image: druze_flag.gif] we are not islam ur Christian ... we are Druze ..
and we servant at the israel army ...
THExrz didn't you leave sa-mp AND RT? btw i told twinkle you're M16_IL on LWs (just in case you didn't know why she banned you) and this is probably the reason you came back on lvp + forums.

:w
I so wonder why this exact topic always gets filled up with bullshit...

Please attempt to keep it nice, and before anything serious breaks out I would just like to quote Fireburn:

(08-12-2008, 11:09 PM)Fireburn link Wrote:
Topic Warning

After the old topic was closed and deleted, this is the new RT topic.
If you want to post here, please follow the forumrules.
If this topic becomes a flamewar too, it will be closed again.
So please, act mature, and behave yourself, so you don't ruin it for the other people posting here.

On behalf of the LVP Management and the forum-moderators,
Fireburn

Also, flaming from non-RT people only to get this topic locked will not be accepted.

Warning:

In addition to Fireburn's post, maybe I should be a bit more specific about the punishment: Anyone posting a useless, off-topic or flaming reply will be rewarded with a 7-days mute.

I've trashed 15+ useless posts, don't let it happen again.
wrong post :D