Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Funny screens
(01-26-2007, 08:00 PM)XL link Wrote:Those bikes are really weird! How can that happen? :?

There's a mod available that let's you tune every vehicle you want. It's not allowed on LVP though.
You mean that you can tune every vehicle in a lokal transfender? Or do you mean with a program outside GTA:SA?
(01-26-2007, 08:22 PM)XL link Wrote:You mean that you can tune every vehicle in a lokal transfender? Or do you mean with a program outside GTA:SA?

In the transfender :)
I must admit it has some neat features, but it's too bad you can get a bike with NOS too, which is unfair.
Yes, and recently I became aware of a bug that makes everyone timeout instantly with a bug on the transfender.
Ah.... I saw that and went "wtf"...

weird  :X
(01-23-2007, 07:06 PM)Stef link Wrote:Roflmao, you seriously got to much time. The keep-out box really fits with the matrix theme  :P

Nah it only took me about 15minutes to do both. Yeah i didn't even think about that sign until you said that yeah it fits heaps well with the whole matrix thing  ;)
Here another reason why the katana isn't ingame!  :X
The katana is bugged, when you want to kill someone, you cut off his head before 'he/she' is even dead!  :+

[Image: arentdrunkob6.jpg]

Greetingz, TriggeR  :+
hehe, I love that katana bug....
it works on 2-player on PS2, so that CJ can go running around in story mode in the cutscenes with no head :+
LoL!!  _O-
I have tried to make screenshots with F8, but were are the pictures saved? Cause they aren't in my GTA San Andreas User Files :?