Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

About "Erin"
After tonight where both I and Salvo have been minigunned by Erin mutliple times for absolutely no reason I suggest no one of B&A holds back on her ever again and kills her on sight. I don't put out kill messages out like this quick but she just pushed the limits.

Yours truly, Buhu.
(08-11-2008, 02:40 AM)Buhu. link Wrote: After tonight where both I and Salvo have been minigunned by Erin mutliple times for absolutely no reason I suggest no one of B&A holds back on her ever again and kills her on sight. I don't put out kill messages out like this quick but she just pushed the limits.

Yours truly, Buhu.
Same goes for [sk]No_M3rcy, threatened to kill me (next day) when no BA were around, and kept going after me. (Because I wouldn't tell him who Pony was. Pony was Buhu btw xD)
I never held back on killing that annoying kid. She taxi abuses all the time which pisses me off. But what really gets me is, when I report her for it.. the admins back her up because she's a girl. GG LVP admins.  O-)
I really can't be bothered to start shooting at her, as soon she got low health, she go taxi, so its just awaste of time and bullets.

But sure, I'll shoto her
She ran from me last night and i was even de sync :')
Probably cause you smell like a gypsy.

But yeah she hit me with a rocketlauncher first, then a finishing shot with the M4, a couple of minutes later she put me on fire with a flamethrower and after that she was spraying some people with a minigun, pretty fucked up indeed.
Reporting won't do any good cause the admins are a bunch of perverts so it seems.

Stay red
oi
Well, we could post a complaint about the admin whos giving her all these priveleges/guns just because shes a girl.
(08-11-2008, 04:00 PM)Darius link Wrote: Well, we could post a complaint about the admin whos giving her all these priveleges/guns just because shes a girl.
agreed for once