Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[General Play] Cars and Clothing
i have thought of two ideas for VIPS :)

1) Clothing
I was thinking maybe VIPS would be able to select CJ as a character and shops like binco etc. will be open and they will be able to buy clothes and choose what to wear, or even better, you have a wardrobe in the VIP room with all the possible clothing :). Having custom clothes will without doubt encourage donations.

2) a carpark packed with VIP only cars. Maybe the water helicopter or another aircraft to, it could be an area anyone can access but only vips can get into the cars. Will make players jelous and want access to the vehichles to, encouraging donations.
Im not sure the first option is possible through scripting. I heard Peter talking about customizing skins a while back and decided it wouldn't happen on LVP.

About the second option, then while a VIP is in the carpark, someone teleports to them and drives away in a fancy vehicle.
It is possible. It might not happen in LVP, but if I know MTA the way I do I'm pretty confident it is possible.
Seriously, dude. Stop asking for  VIP things. I'm pretty sure you just want this now because you donated, not to encourage others to join.

LET THIS BE A MESSAGE TO ALL VIPS: Just because you donated probably 1-100 euros doesn't mean you should get anything you want just because you gave a small amount of real cash to Las Venturas Playground.
(08-10-2008, 07:53 PM)Ben link Wrote: About the second option, then while a VIP is in the carpark, someone teleports to them and drives away in a fancy vehicle.

There are admin-only vehicles that the mainstream players can interact with- see, hear, and get inside them (despite getting auto-kicked out)- if needs be the same concept could be applied to 'VIP' vehicles.
(08-10-2008, 11:13 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Seriously, dude. Stop asking for  VIP things. I'm pretty sure you just want this now because you donated, not to encourage others to join.

LET THIS BE A MESSAGE TO ALL VIPS: Just because you donated probably 1-100 euros doesn't mean you should get anything you want just because you gave a small amount of real cash to Las Venturas Playground.
Why not?. Atleast he's giving ideas Chris, don't be so damn harsh
(08-10-2008, 11:13 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: Seriously, dude. Stop asking for  VIP things. I'm pretty sure you just want this now because you donated, not to encourage others to join.

O.o Im giving ideas, am i not?
I donated cous its the best server in the world.. imo  :7 so i want to help, donations and ideas help the server right?

Jeez.
I doubt making players jealous would make them fork out money -- it'll probably make them go to another server. It's like holding a stake a meter over a dog's head -- in the end it will get bored and walk off instead of buying a jetpack.

Catch my drift?

First of all, it's not YOUR job to give a "message to all VIP's". He can make a suggestion about anything he wants. Secondly, absolutely no need to be so mean about it.

As for Ninja_Monkey:
You have alot of ideas in your head, but you seem to only be thinking of the VIP's. It would be alot more helpful to us developers if you used your imagination towards ALL of the players on LVP. And FYI, I was already thinking of a VIP car lot. So your suggestion was not that far-fetched.  :w
So will there be one in LVP 2.9?

Greetz