Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Servers dieing. (Player count is decreasing :( )
Okay, I have a suggestion. This is up to whoever is in charge but heres what I think.
This server desperately needs a breath of fresh air. 
Most of the time the server is pretty big (30/150? :O, yes thats whats classed as 'big' now) are nearly all regulars.
It use to be 130/150 (at least) and now the server can barely get 50.
Its more fun with alot more people, and to get more people. How about LVP becomes an 'official' server? (If thats possible)
I hear lots of people saying 'LVP is dieing' 'LVP is dead' and people playing @ LVP for about 5 minutes (getting bored due to lack of players) then moving onto a similiar server like LW, where there are around 110 players.
;)
Which is the exact reason LVP 2.90 is in development. LVP 2.90 will be one of the biggest updates LVP has seen yet, it has a lot of features that will hopefully populate the server again.

If LVP could become official again, I'm pretty sure it would.
For a server to become official it must be approved by Kye and his gang -- do you think they'd make a server which has made public plans to move away from the SA-MP platform official?

I'm unsure.

And another point is that even though our server was more full back then whilst being official, could you honestly say it was better?

It was crazy, people complained of lag. Too much strain on a gamemode which hadn't been designed to handle even 100 players at first.