Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Save System
(08-07-2008, 12:32 PM)Zipper link Wrote: You're an total idiot aren't you? 100 people are telling you and you still don't get it. If you want to start try learning Pawn.

mind ur language..

i just wanna get it more detail dude!
(08-07-2008, 12:44 PM)Zipper link Wrote: LVP has been developed for years and years by multiple scripters, so there is NO CHANCE a guy with no scripting knowledge can create a script like that.

No it hasn't been developed for multiple years. It probably hasn't been developed for one year infact. LVP doesn't get developed all year around you know, infact it's quite rare that it does get developed. A 'script like that' makes it sound like LVP's source is really clean, nice, tidy and bug free. LVP is a complete mess is you must know, and it is probably one of the worst codes I have ever worked with, and I have been in multiple development teams over the past months.

I personally made a script a lot bigger than LVP's with better features and handlers within 4 months. Stability was the only issue with it though. So before you go flaming people with an attitude as if you know everything, think twice. Re-developing LVP from ground up would take any good developer ~ 4months. If that. The current live version of LVP is boring. It has hardly any features and practically nothing to do. It's just a basic gamemode with a minigame, race, and property handler.
and 20~ headless nerds going apeshit with sawnoffs and 50 uzi bullets
(08-27-2008, 07:24 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: and 20~ headless nerds going apeshit with sawnoffs and 50 uzi bullets
(08-26-2008, 10:43 PM)Jay link Wrote:     .....
So before you go flaming people
Sry did I misread you, when did I flamed anyone? I just politely asked him to check "Scripting Basics or this" before asking the same question in 10 different topics.
Well, I class calling people idiots as flaming.

ya me too..

:(
(08-28-2008, 04:04 PM)Jay link Wrote: Well, I class calling people idiots as flaming.
I didn't "call" him an "idiot". It was a question to why he asked the same(already answered) question multiple times.