Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Save System
I was wondering if the Register/Login System LVP has is exclusively for LVP, or if there is another System similar to that of LVP's. If so, could someone please provide it to me. :)
If your looking for one thats similar to LVP's i'd say mabako's admin script is similar.
Oh by the way, im too lazy to find a link for it.
Thanks for the Author's name at least. Appreciate it. :)
tadaaaa
ryder do you know how to create a server like LVP??

if u know just PM me ok..
Quote: link=topic=11857.msg134641#msg134641 date=1218096147]
ryder do you know how to create a server like LVP??

if u know just PM me ok..
You're an total idiot aren't you? 100 people are telling you and you still don't get it. If you want to start try learning Pawn.
Give him a break. Learning PAWN could take some time, depending if you like reading or not...He is just looking for help on someone experience. and getting the help from someone experienced could help him learn better.
LVP has been developed for years and years by multiple scripters, so there is NO CHANCE a guy with no scripting knowledge can create a script like that.

And if he wants help 1 post would be enough.
Of course there is no chance like that. I will take a chance on him and say that when he says "Like LVP" he means similar, or less sophisticated, not EXACTLY like LVP. And I guess if he doesn't read the PAWN Guide then either he doesn't understand it, or just does not want to. However, you are still right, 1 post should be enough. That must only mean he needs it real bad. ;)
(08-07-2008, 12:51 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Of course there is no chance like that. I will take a chance on him and say that when he says "Like LVP" he means similar, or less sophisticated, not EXACTLY like LVP. And I guess if he doesn't read the PAWN Guide then either he doesn't understand it, or just does not want to. However, you are still right, 1 post should be enough. That must only mean he needs it real bad. ;)
Learning Pawn, downloading a released  script or paying someone to make him a script are the only ways. As I've said before, just download LW's Script. (It's the closest you can get to LVP)