Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

???
Xen0n I'd always give you cash hun ;), even though you called me a "bi tchy admin" then a "nub admin" because i didnt send you $140, you bastard. You should have asked like the randoms do PLEIS ADMEN GAVE MY MONIEZ, then i would have sent you it.  You dont know me very well because im always a bi tch, a nice one though. :P

*edit well seeing as though when i type b i t c h and it gets replaced with network techician, i will just leave spaces in between :)

PLEIS ADMEN ZEN0N I NO CHIT WAS NOT ME WAS MY BROTHER, PLEIS UN BANNE ME I NEVA DO IT AGAIN
Twinkle how fucked up were you when you made that post? 

PS: Don't tell Funky... but i'd hit it :)
8) chitter
I've been playing @ GTA:T recently.
But it isen't just LVP that is dead, SA-MP as a whole is slowly dieing. :/
I haven't learned to play at GTAT yet... it's too confusing for me lol
(08-13-2008, 10:31 AM)Xen0n link Wrote: I haven't learned to play at GTAT yet... it's too confusing for me lol
I posted a good tutorial for GTA:T here, but when I posted it my internet decided to die at the same time, so I lost the post.  :(

It was good fun though, Me, Buhu (went a tad bit emo D:), Knee_Grow (Salvo), Arn00 (Arno), Greyfox, Darkfire and some others were all on GTA:T, we literally owned the server.  :)
Arn000* gf gta:t
(08-13-2008, 01:50 PM)Darius link Wrote: I posted a good tutorial for GTA:T here, but when I posted it my internet decided to die at the same time, so I lost the post.  :(

It was good fun though, Me, Buhu (went a tad bit emo D:), Knee_Grow (Salvo), Arn00 (Arno), Greyfox, Darkfire and some others were all on GTA:T, we literally owned the server.  :)
ill make one lulz :p
(08-13-2008, 01:50 PM)Darius link Wrote: It was good fun though, Me, Buhu (went a tad bit emo D:), Knee_Grow (Salvo), Arn00 (Arno), Greyfox, Darkfire and some others were all on GTA:T, we literally owned the server.  :)
True dat ^

[Image: rthh3.png]

[Image: rh34j.png]