Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

People who just vanished from the world of SA-MP at some point.
Well, I guess I can add this guy now:

Pedro (Shark).

He might've looked like a complete asshole to some of you, but this guy was actually great.
He was a cool guy to talk to. Any subject would do. He listened to you if there was a problem or whatever and offered help or anything. He's quit the internet now to concentrate on more important things, involving college or university.

And like everyone who does that, I have major respect for people who really feel like studying and making something of it.
actually he hasn't quit the internet on 100% as we both still play at soccermanager.com(site where you take up a football club in a championship and start buying/selling players, winning/losing games vs other people/clubs, playing in tournaments). 8Ball used to play there and so did FateTrip. Shark's still quite active there. We talk from time to time and I help him with stuff(loaning players, best tactics for matches etc.). Everyone who's interested to play there or even just to talk to Shark there, talk to me in IRC.
SHARK NOOB
(01-10-2010, 10:12 AM)Maka link Wrote: Well, I guess I can add this guy now:

Pedro (Shark).

He might've looked like a complete asshole to some of you, but this guy was actually great.
He was a cool guy to talk to. Any subject would do. He listened to you if there was a problem or whatever and offered help or anything. He's quit the internet now to concentrate on more important things, involving college or university.

And like everyone who does that, I have major respect for people who really feel like studying and making something of it.

I give this post a +10.

People hated Shark for...well because he acts like an arsehole to people, but I always found that funny and really he's a cool person...unless he hates you.
We used to call each other cunts with Shark.
LETS BAWWWWWWWW TOGETHER FOR SHARK!
Shark was, still is great, had the pleasure of being of accepting him into SWK, which he spent around a year of his SAMP days in, always positive, kept at it, annoyed his haters, which meant he was doing something right, hope he's all good
he was cool when you were friends with him, but when you weren't he was an ass but like u guys said it was pretty funny...but thats how most people are anyways.
I felt inspired when he sung 'its a love story' to me on  vent, and was crying when I said I didn't love him. I added him on xbox live today! ZOMG
lol Shark was a funny guy *drops a tear*