Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

THIS SUCKS!!
Nickname: [UvH]Aprimell

Date of the ban: 28 july 2008

Suspected Reason: i downloaded a new version of samp and when i entered the server is said banned for money hack. i have no idea what is going on but can i please have some answers. it was the samp v0.2.2 r3 i downloaded. an if its possible please cheak an see when was the last time i loged. i think someone has acces to my account.

Your IP address:192.168.99.199

i fjust figured my ip is beeing accessed by a third party user. i am trying my best to fix problem an ask if it is possible for me to be unbanned..
thanks much!!
Hi Aprimell,
you are auto-banned for a high amount of money increase, I wonder if you can explain this :

Quote:<&Nuwani> [28/07 17:37:24](ban by AntiCheat): Large money increase: [UvH]Aprimell (ID:10) from $0 to $999999999 (+$999999999) #1

Gaining such a high amount of money is impossible without using cheats, and I never saw people complaining about this "bug" with R3, either.
but my ip is  192.168.99.199 the part of the world ime from cant have ip with 200 and higher.. something is going on here
got many messenger replies asking about money hack.. and y would i mon hack in the first place got enought money in game already..

o and what was the ip i got banned at
The banned IP : 205.217.228.41 , and you were banned at 17:37:24.
Refrain from double-posting the next time, use the "Modify" button, please.
but my ip is  192.168.99.199 the part of the world ime from cant have ip with 200 and higher.. something is going on here
Hmm... let me think... denied?
there is NO bug gives you  999999999999$ in SAMP that first of all  ! and the second is alot of people were reporting you for health cheats i couldnt really make sure to ban you or not for the bad warp you've got so i decided it might your bugged ,! or so , but seems today you got caught for Moneys! i believe you are Denied! and have fun playing on other servers was NOT a smart move  LVP always the best! good luck and have fun , i suggest you to NOT to cheat . :w