Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned.. why?
Nickname: [SM]Amr_Ayman
Date of the ban: dont know i was playing last time on 4 or 5 pm at day 24
Suspected Reason: dont know! i didnt do anything wrong
Your IP address: u can see it

What is your current IP cuz according to the IPs we can see, you have never been banned.
I hope paying some attenion
Instead of saying something totally weird, answer his question...
This has been dealt with via PM and it turns out that he is TheGrimReaper01 who cheated so his ban appeal is denied.
pm with the ip sent to cloakster at it time and the ip able to see in the corner

what u say iam this account iam not maybe its a ip similarity and its not my proplem iam not a engineer of bugs

there is no admin ban someone and dont say the reason for the ban so why the creator of sa-mp did the (ban reason slot)

iam not new member in this game iam a pro account and know the rules well

now i want to know why to ban me and i also need to know the reason of ban from who banned me

regards

Quote:what u say iam this account iam not maybe its a ip similarity and its not my proplem iam not a engineer of bugs
Translation: What do you say?, I am the account of TheGrimReaper01 just because the ips are similar doesn´t mean I am him.

Answer: Nope, but is sure damn suspicious

Quote:there is no admin ban someone and dont say the reason for the ban so why the creator of sa-mp did the (ban reason slot)
Translation: there is no ban reason and it did not say the ban reason. the creator of SA-MP made it so when someone was banned the reason would appear next to it.

Answer: You obviously already know the reason, your just trying to buy yourself time.

Quote:iam not new member in this game iam a pro account and know the rules well
Translation: I am not a new member of the server I have a pro account and I know the rules well.

Answer: Just because you have a pro account does not excuse you from being a cheater. Although it is uncommon that someone with a pro account would cheat, it is still highly possible.

Quote:now i want to know why to ban me and i also need to know the reason of ban from who banned me
Translation:Now I want to know who banned me and I also want to know the reason for the ban.

Answer: Reason from which ban?, the first or the second time?.

Overall,

you were banned for using cheats. Cloakster is one of the best admins at discovering ban evaders and so I believe he is right. Either take your ban and leave or sit here and kill us slowly with your terrible English. It´s upto you. I would give you the ban reaosn but I am not on my usual computer and so do not have access to IRC.

(07-25-2008, 02:58 PM)Ben link Wrote: Translation: What do you say?, I am the account of TheGrimReaper01 just because the ips are similar doesn´t mean I am him.

Answer: Nope, but is sure damn suspicious
Translation: there is no ban reason and it did not say the ban reason. the creator of SA-MP made it so when someone was banned the reason would appear next to it.

Answer: You obviously already know the reason, your just trying to buy yourself time.
Translation: I am not a new member of the server I have a pro account and I know the rules well.

Answer: Just because you have a pro account does not excuse you from being a cheater. Although it is uncommon that someone with a pro account would cheat, it is still highly possible.
Translation:Now I want to know who banned me and I also want to know the reason for the ban.

Answer: Reason from which ban?, the first or the second time?.

Overall,

you were banned for using cheats. Cloakster is one of the best admins at discovering ban evaders and so I believe he is right. Either take your ban and leave or sit here and kill us slowly with your terrible English. It´s upto you. I would give you the ban reaosn but I am not on my usual computer and so do not have access to IRC.

At first I did not ask you to be my translator special You're wrong translation
This is the best http://translate.google.com
This is a point.

This member TheGrimReaper01
not i'm completely and there is no evidence or proof, if you searched for The Ip
http://whatismyipaddress.com/
It became clear that this member of the country and I'm from another country and that member of the Internet and I'm from another network It doesn't need to a FBi Agent
How come?

Let TheGrimReaper01 do anything I have no any relation with it
ban his account,ban his ip,kill him!
not my proplem

And especially as my country's location is no sa-mp Many players

Is the White is black? No
so not [SM]Amr_Ayman=TheGrimReaper01
And the ip not the other IP
And also the country
(07-25-2008, 05:32 PM)amraymen link Wrote: At first I did not ask you to be my translator special You're wrong translation
This is the best http://translate.google.com
This is a point.

This member TheGrimReaper01
not i'm completely and there is no evidence or proof, if you searched for The Ip
http://whatismyipaddress.com/
It became clear that this member of the country and I'm from another country and that member of the Internet and I'm from another network It doesn't need to a FBi Agent
How come?

Let TheGrimReaper01 do anything I have no any relation with it
ban his account,ban his ip,kill him!
not my proplem

And especially as my country's location is no sa-mp Many players

Is the White is black? No
so not [SM]Amr_Ayman=TheGrimReaper01
And the ip not the other IP
And also the country
Im just a third party, I know nothing about your ban. I just don´t want others to go through the straining process of reading your english grammar, is all.
(07-26-2008, 12:09 AM)Ben link Wrote: Im just a third party, I know nothing about your ban. I just don´t want others to go through the straining process of reading your english grammar, is all.
thx for u at all and
and if they want help they will speak my language! and they wont
and my first language is not english

now the topic made from about 3 days!

This does not fit on the name server, such as large like Las Venturas Playground

Pending the resolution of equitable and satisfactory for all of the administration respectable