Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
(12-12-2012, 04:55 PM)azerty link Wrote: HTC one X is already "outdated", they replaced it with the ONE X+ , what a disgrace  :X

Lmao exactly why I haven't upgraded my phone yet they keep making "upgrades" every minute, my 3GS does everything I need it to, so no need for a quadcore with 12mp cam yet :P

However iPhone 5S maybe ;)
(12-12-2012, 01:46 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Too poor to buy a smartphone?  :roll:
It's like u'd say to people in the early 2000's "Computer people lol."
I can guarantee that in 5 years u'll have a smartphone too since I doubt they'll make any normal phones anymore by then...
what's wrong with Nokia? From what I've heard the new 920 is very competitive against the iPhone 5 or samsung galaxy s3 and on some areas it's even better than those two (camera, durability)
And if u want to be a bit different and not act like everyone else (by buying an iPhone or samsung galaxy) then the nokia lumia is a great choice imo.

My friend has a Nokia 920, it's great in most things... MOST.
It has a lot of bugs and not a lot of apps and games in the store or w/e they call it on Windows phone.

Lately his Bluetooth hasn't been able to send any files, he contacted customer support and they said that this is a common issue in the Nokia 920 and will be fixed in the next update or something like that.

But note that I only have a problem with Symbian phones, that Nokia 5800 literally made me hate my life when I had it. Sometimes I got so mad from the shit load of bugs on it that I threw it at the wall hoping that it breaks "accidently", but it didn't D:
(12-12-2012, 04:16 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: Just got (4 days ago) a beautiful shiny new Samsung Galaxy S III in the dark blue color. Its so pretty and I LOVE it.  *O*

Welcome to the world of Samsung Galaxy SIII :) it indeed is a neat phone. Mine got a small scratch already though :'(

@KaBooM: I don't know what happened in your case, but I also had the 5800... Yeah the OS was ancient but in the things I used it for (mostly playing music, eventually taking pictures or recording videos), it worked flawlessly for the nearly 2 years I owned it. I gave it to my mom when she bought me the SIII, and still works great.
Quote:Dacads link=topic=11385.msg434661#msg434661 date=1355233367]
Any good? Apparently 4S is better xD Since the passing of Steve Jobs Apple has been going downhill _O-
No complains yet,altho you gotta pay for the apps a neat & fast mobile phone,Had the HTC one X - Beats by dre version first but didnt like it that much...gave that one away to my mom
than i was using a crap phone for alittle while the Nokia N97 hehe...
(12-12-2012, 10:08 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: ,Had the HTC one X - Beats by dre version first but didnt like it that much..
ah yeah you forgot to mention it's using the beats by dre software but no beats by dre earphones, how logic....
(12-12-2012, 01:46 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Too poor to buy a smartphone?  :roll:
It's like u'd say to people in the early 2000's "Computer people lol."
I can guarantee that in 5 years u'll have a smartphone too since I doubt they'll make any normal phones anymore by then...

Lul, it's not about that, I have a smartphone too, but I just find it funny how ya'll keep blabbing so much how one is better than the other like it fucking matters so much haha.

"Ooh wowzers trouserz my iPhone totally browses 0,1 seconds quicker than your Samsung Galaxy generation fucking 10 or whatever it is."
Let's be honest guys Nokia made the best phone ever the 3310..doesn't get any better then that, screw these smartphones there HD cams and touch screens are nothing in comparison 8) _O-

And don't forget the best game ever snake :Y)
[Image: nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg]
[Image: snake_nokia_3310.jpg]

I think this brings this discussion to an end 8)
Lol hooger you know nothing about phones.

@Dacads: meh..
(12-13-2012, 05:25 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Lol hooger you know nothing about phones.

Fuck off, I know everything - you can call other people with them.
(12-13-2012, 05:25 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Lol hooger you know nothing about phones.

@Dacads: meh..

Obviously you never had the privilege to own such a wonderful phone ;)