Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
3 gs currently.
Bought a used Samsung Galaxy Ace for under $80 from a friend. Works perfect, I guess he just sold it because he just wants a newer phone.

[Image: review-samsung-galaxy-ace.jpg]
(09-09-2012, 12:12 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: Bought a used Samsung Galaxy Ace for under $80 from a friend. Works perfect, I guess he just sold it because he just wants a newer phone.

Quite recently got Ace as well.
(09-09-2012, 12:12 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: Bought a used Samsung Galaxy Ace for under $80 from a friend. Works perfect, I guess he just sold it because he just wants a newer phone.

suckssssss
You have one of those brick phones like the nokia's that break your leg when it vibrates Faye?
(09-09-2012, 03:49 PM)4byss link Wrote: You have one of those brick phones like the nokia's that break your leg when it vibrates Faye?
Yes, but to break your legs.
Touch phones are gayyyy my dad has a HTC and the keyboard is annoying I was texting my brother for him and I was getting annoyed and said by the time I send it he will be back at the car and just as I hit send he opened the door  :roll:
(09-10-2012, 04:56 AM)Nater link Wrote: Touch phones are gayyyy my dad has a HTC and the keyboard is annoying I was texting my brother for him and I was getting annoyed and said by the time I send it he will be back at the car and just as I hit send he opened the door  :roll:
It's all about personal preference, and the kind of touchphone.
(09-10-2012, 05:44 PM)Fuse link Wrote: It's all about personal preference, and the kind of touchphone.

True that <_< Its funny watching my dad use it without his glasses  ;(
(09-08-2012, 12:54 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: 4s
seriös?

nokia n8