Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
(10-24-2011, 05:54 PM)hacqer link Wrote: x3 epic phone i was decided to buy x3 to my mother as president but we bought E5 cause its more for womans
nice english.
stop disturb me fag.Maybe my english isnt perfect but at least i have real life.
(10-24-2011, 06:11 PM)hacqer link Wrote: stop disturb me fag.Maybe my english isnt perfect but at least i have real life.

Just so you know, everyone has a real life.
im not sure about that but nvm...
WE PLAY SAMP OBVIOUSLY NONE OF US HAVE LIFES!!!!!!!!

Ontopic, I want a new phone, I want it MP3 compatible so I can have song ringtones, NOT!!!!! Touchscreen they are fucking shit and I despise them, a decent battery life, and a half way decent screen, expandable memory, Budget: I dont give a shit aslong as it doesnt die in the ass and fail like the Blackjack II I got atm
(10-25-2011, 02:39 AM)Nater link Wrote: WE PLAY SAMP OBVIOUSLY NONE OF US HAVE LIFES!!!!!!!!

Ontopic, I want a new phone, I want it MP3 compatible so I can have song ringtones, NOT!!!!! Touchscreen they are fucking shit and I despise them, a decent battery life, and a half way decent screen, expandable memory, Budget: I dont give a shit aslong as it doesnt die in the ass and fail like the Blackjack II I got atm

I'd buy this one if i were you...
[Image: nokia.jpg]
(10-25-2011, 06:30 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: I'd buy this one if i were you...
[Image: nokia.jpg]
Fuck yeah thats my kind of phone  O+
Texting in class will become a whole lot more impressive with that. And imagine cashiers giving you money when calling in a store.
(10-25-2011, 11:35 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Texting in class will become a whole lot more impressive with that. And imagine cashiers giving you money when calling in a store.
I dont goto school  :roll: Ill walk into a 7/11 with it :P
(10-26-2011, 02:57 AM)Nater link Wrote: I dont goto school  :roll: Ill walk into a 7/11 with it :P

You dont go to school? Uni?