Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
Finding difference between phones - lol.
[Image: gsmarena_001.jpg]
I've a ZTE Blade S6 Plus

5.5" screen, Android 5.0.x, front/rear facing cameras. It was £190, which I think is pretty reasonable given just how much phone you get

[Image: zte-blade-s6-plus-zte-press_0.jpg?itok=3dV4QVBi]

It's been running like a dream ever since I got it around 6 months ago! No complaints!
[Image: large_OT6037-D-Black-R-600.jpg]

Not a single objection since i bought it.
[Image: _Iphone_5C_yellow_on_a_white_background_046048_.jpg]

Tried Windows Phone, Android and iOS; turns out I'm an Apple lover. Yellow color reminds me of minions :>
Bought oneplus two recently, another masterpiece from oneplus brand ;)
(09-29-2015, 11:58 AM)Granny link Wrote: I've a ZTE Blade S6 Plus

5.5" screen, Android 5.0.x, front/rear facing cameras. It was £190, which I think is pretty reasonable given just how much phone you get

[Image: zte-blade-s6-plus-zte-press_0.jpg?itok=3dV4QVBi]

It's been running like a dream ever since I got it around 6 months ago! No complaints!

I always liked ZTE for some reason, I think they are underrated.
(09-29-2015, 06:21 PM)inno link Wrote: Bought oneplus two recently, another masterpiece from oneplus brand ;)
Oh I see. I've learnt something today -- never knew that OnePlus was a brand, I thought it was part of HTC (as in, the HTC One).

(09-29-2015, 11:15 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I always liked ZTE for some reason, I think they are underrated.
I fully agree. My first smartphone was a ZTE Blade version 2. A year or two later, I switched to the version 3 model. Followed by a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, and now back to ZTE with the Blade S6 Plus. To me, it seems mad to spend hundreds of pounds on an iPhone or something equally as expensive, when being completely realistic, my budget smartphone can do pretty much everything the others can. Sure the camera features may not be as impressive, the build quality isn't as elegantly finished -- but as a tool, they're virtually identical for everyday tasks.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idP...hone2=7242

I prefer certain functions of iOS over Android, such as how updates are handled. My S6 runs Android 5.0.1 (which is the latest available for this handset). Missing out on 5.0.2, 5.1, and 5.1.1. Sadly, knowing ZTE, I'll most likely be stuck on 5.0.1 forever more.

Blade S6 Plus: £192.86 (Amazon, they are the main retailers I believe)
iPhone 6S Plus: £619 (Apple direct)

£426 difference. Granted you could probably shop around and find something cheaper, but for £426, I could go cruising around the Mediterranean...luxury holiday, or a telephone. I know which option I'd go with  :+

Sony Xperia SP C5302.

Have used it for over a year now and never faced any problems so far.

http://pdadb.net/img/gallery/big/sony_xp..._black.jpg
Got Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Aug. 21st. Still loving it no problems.  :)