Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/taxi service abused by RT
omg
aztec , you noob you become you dont remember when u was t0ny anf flying around nerd
and you maddolis u was like some one lose his parent's u think u both are good fighters
the one thing u indicated on it is to talk without to be quiet

get alife u fool's no one love you and yah b4 i forget :

http://www.pwned.nl/

thats you maddolis.
[Image: warnmute.gif] This was so not needed, stop the flaming and stuff for once.
(07-22-2008, 10:22 AM)CrysiS link Wrote: omg
aztec , you noob you become you dont remember when u was t0ny anf flying around nerd
and you maddolis u was like some one lose his parent's u think u both are good fighters

thats you maddolis.

loooooooool, wanna download hax madd hmm how sad
yoooooo crysis why you mad mayne? u mad i didnt post the video with you abusing/doing lame things? ok ill post one dont worry bro
(07-22-2008, 10:03 AM)DMX link Wrote: well, nice music aztec...
i dont have anything to say  :X.

You haven't got anything to say.

(07-22-2008, 10:22 AM)CrysiS link Wrote: omg
thats you maddolis.

You don't make sense.

(07-22-2008, 10:24 AM)DMX link Wrote: loooooooool, wanna download hax madd hmm how sad

Now suddenly after your little friend posted you do have something to say? A shame it also doesn't make any sense.

On the other hand, c'mon, the videos say enough.
Nice footage hehehe. [RT]'s new slogan should be "We support public transportation" instead of the "This clan doesn't cheat" like in DMX's siggy.
(07-22-2008, 10:55 AM)Makaveli link Wrote: You haven't got anything to say.

You don't make sense.

Now suddenly after your little friend posted you do have something to say? A shame it also doesn't make any sense.

On the other hand, c'mon, the videos say enough.
Nice footage hehehe. [RT]'s new slogan should be "We suport public transportation" instead of the "This clan doesn't cheat" like in DMX's siggy.

why u dont go and play with ur gf beethi lil.female , if you think kissing ass to maddolis and aztec will permit you to join [W] then keep do it.
(07-22-2008, 11:40 AM)CrysiS link Wrote: why u dont go and play with ur gf beethi lil.female , if you think kissing ass to maddolis and aztec will permit you to join [W] then keep do it.

beethi with fixer or xenon  O+
(07-22-2008, 10:55 AM)Makaveli link Wrote: [RT]'s new slogan should be "We suport public transportation" instead of the "This clan doesn't cheat" like in DMX's siggy.

:D _O_
(07-22-2008, 11:40 AM)CrysiS link Wrote: why u dont go and play with ur gf beethi lil.female , if you think kissing ass to maddolis and aztec will permit you to join [W] then keep do it.

Lmfao. Kid before telling shit you should know the facts that they have asked me to join [W] a few times before already.
Do you see me wearing a tag? No.
So before talking shit, try to talk some proper English first.

And do you have a problem with what I do? My life ain't it? Seem I have a better attitude then you and your clanbuddies mixed together, Crysis.

All you kids do in-game is try to act tough and say you own everyone and all, but you all know that the truth is; you're a bunch of ex-cheaters.
So instead of talking crap all the time and this and that, you should just shush and fight, instead of calling the /taxi for a test drive a zillion times a day.

Talk bullshit, /taxi from fights, and then saying to the ones who fight honest that they're crying teeheee ^.^
Then at the end of the day you're wondering "Oh my god why are they doing this?"

Hehe. I'll stay out of this topic for now, but note that I didn't flame. It's the truth and everyone knows it. :)

[me=Makaveli]/taxi's out.[/me]
I just have 3 points.

a) Asskissing us to join gets you nowhere. Hence the reason why 80% of [RT] are in [RT] and not in [W].

b) Its always the same with RT and BB- whenever I have a friend in the game, they're "kissing my ass."

c) On the topic of asskissing...

[Image: zxvsj.png]

(07-22-2008, 10:22 AM)CrysiS link Wrote: get alife u fool's no one love you and yah b4 i forget :
thats you maddolis.
I don't really get what you're saying, but I still have a nice comeback:

[Image: 5plndj.png]
I guess you were the one that was "www.pwned.nl".
For the rest of you who didn't get a warn / mute, let's end this right here.

We all know they abuse the taxi service, it's a simple known fact, hence why they had their rights taken away. But we don't have to keep jamming about it forever.

Point made, they abuse it, end of.