This Account Has Been Suspended.
Nobody for nothing. <3 Kase.

what this D:
Quote: link=topic=11324.msg410958#msg410958 date=1323826492]
why a i banned from forums ;( it says

what this D:
That's the actual site which has been suspended, our server was suspended because of a non-payment. This is because I don't have the login details to pay the host directly because it's in UzI's name which he never gave me access to. I asked him many times and he said he would but never did so we have to go through this whole suspension process every month because they have to accept the payment manually instead through their client area which is automatic.

Should be back on soon tho
(12-14-2011, 02:57 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: That's the actual site which has been suspended, our server was suspended because of a non-payment. This is because I don't have the login details to pay the host directly because it's in UzI's name which he never gave me access to. I asked him many times and he said he would but never did so we have to go through this whole suspension process every month because they have to accept the payment manually instead through their client area which is automatic.

Should be back on soon tho
u got me scared for a little :(
Quote: link=topic=11324.msg410965#msg410965 date=1323834404]
u got me scared for a little :(
I'm good at scaring people :)
(12-14-2011, 04:51 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: I'm good at scaring people :)
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh its only you FateMate phew  :7
Quote: link=topic=11324.msg410958#msg410958 date=1323826492]
why a i banned from forums ;( it says

what this D:
Kase hacked the website, deleted everything but this single file with that in it.
<3 Kase
Tought it was that (UvH)egypt forumhacker

/ban kase :3
Everything will be working again within the next 10 minutes.