Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(06-03-2011, 11:16 PM)Hitman link Wrote: who the fuck is Jonas lol.

i'd like to talk to him

ok here

[Image: Jonas_Brothers-.jpg]

Edit: I didn't know which Jonas you wanted, so i took all 3 of them.
who can you trust sitting behind a pc he ? everyone can act being nice to eachother then later they turn in to devil hehe.

why would [Dc]disipline come in our channel and say don't fuck again with Dc ?
ain't that sound suspicous ?
and yea since they lost the tcw agains't us these things happend.killa I don't beleive your story or what ever your up too.

@ estroe I think a few or one of them joined lvp too.
It's actually quite funny tbh, it's good to know that some people still find SA-MP interesting enough to rage over it, just because of a TCW which means jack shit to anyone or anything.
guess all they need to know is, payback's a bitch.
Quote:[15:09] yungbo give me ur password fast
[15:09] why?!? :'<
[15:10] I wanna play a joke on Lithirm
[15:10] Fast
[15:10] wat kind?
[15:10] Just a normal joke
[15:10] nothing offensive
[15:10] why does this involve me :'<
[15:11] Just because you are here
[15:11] give me fast
[15:11] IG or IRC?
[15:11] IG
[15:11] not giveing u it
[15:11] NOE
[15:11] FINAL ANSWER
[15:11] why?
[15:11] why
[15:11] why?
then he kept spamming me with why
Yungbo, there's someone who also impersonated you in game today by the way :P
(06-04-2011, 02:19 AM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: Yungbo, there's someone who also impersonated you in game today by the way :P
:o
yea they was with bloods' nick too :p lol
not a single Dc member i know used to play or plays LVP. Neither do they use IRC. And as I said, they have problems aswell, it happend several times that Disciple his account is used by others. Or they just made a fake account using his name.
If you'd like to talk to jonas
His xfire is: sfrjonas
I already had a talk with Jonas 2 days ago, he denies all the responsibility and said he's gonna check between his members but he would have known anyway if something was going on. He also said they got a few impersonation problems too, and offered me to help me out finding them. But, at the same time, while I trolled hard one of their members making him crap his panties with law infringements, he admitted being part of Dc + the impersonators' email on IRC is Dc-clan.com. I really don't know who to believe to...