Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(06-03-2011, 08:47 PM)MaZ link Wrote: as from what i've heard it is not Dc who is trying to attack you guys. As Dc has problems aswell with people impersionating them

maybe they r lieing to cover zhe truth.. just sayin  :P
nah, they're cool guys and i dont think theyre capable of such things
It happened ever since we had a TCW with them, and it clearly IS them.
guys, it happent last night ... i was a lil bit drunk so i decided to download v0gelz and fake a guy... i remember seeing XiZ's name on LVP forums, i was like : THIS should be my victim. i mean, not like i hate him but whiskey Johnny Walker is pretty hard.. so i decided to cheat around etc. spawn minigun, fly etc. then i got banned.. it said : [UvH]XiZ has been banned by RedShirt [Reason: cheats, go hack on lvp]. i decided to cheat on LVP too, undercover ofcourse. but then i remembered that im a LVP player and that i shouldnt be doing this

forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-03-2011, 08:47 PM)MaZ link Wrote: as from what i've heard it is not Dc who is trying to attack you guys. As Dc has problems aswell with people impersionating them
They are trust me, Jonas himself admitted that he was the one who hacked UvH. And in the same day he told me at mumble that he's going to try to hack more people. And he already threated me before some days ago to hack my account, lol.

@FateTrip: Are they still trying to hack you guys? Or they stopped already?
Unbreak. You're actually lying now as Jonas told me that you came to him saying he's a hacker. And at first Jonas defended himself, but then he ironicly responded to you saying: ok then i'll hack you.
who the fuck is Jonas lol.

i'd like to talk to him
Forum is back online now.

They got access to our underground via 'hacking' into a UvH member's account and took screenshots. I think they think we should care that they took screenshots. We have nothing to hide in there so they don't really gain nothing out of it, other than the fact who is doing it is totally retarded and is just another reason why little kids shouldn't be allowed on computers.
Seems kind of obvious it is them. If they got a password ever since that TCW.
Apparently, judging by a PM I got on IRC, UvH fucked them over, so they will fuck UvH over now.

MaZ, do you know anyone in that clan that was active on LVP for a while?
well guys, the screenshots were very useful for me .. but i swear i wont do it again!!! i was drunk and i really wanted to get the attention, now im really sorry... u can use ur forums now

p.s.: this is sa-mp, i doubt thats a good reason to hack in trolol.