Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(08-18-2010, 09:01 PM)Maka link Wrote: Love Can't Turn Around - Farley Jackmaster Funk, featuring Darryl Pandy
teh fuck is that.. latest rickroll? D:
(08-18-2010, 11:39 PM)Fuse link Wrote: I can't believe you prefer a bus infront of impala 1959, just can't believe how you like those aerodynamic
new sportcars, with big rims and all that nonsense shit..

Well it's your own decision what you like and not like. :)

Because people actually care about comfort and handling :)

American cars have a shitty handling in general, but the 30+ year old americars are even worse.

What use is a shiny oldtimer if you cant drive around a corner with it :P
(08-19-2010, 01:41 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Because people actually care about comfort and handling :)

American cars have a shitty handling in general, but the 30+ year old americars are even worse.

What use is a shiny oldtimer if you cant drive around a corner with it :P
true but then again i want to go 100 mph and make a sharp turn :D
ok sorry
no i said i wanted a car to do that :(
I was talking to all of you..
The only one I do like is the 1972 Chevrolet Nova (the "Grindhouse" one, for instance)

[Image: Nova_SS_396_1970_1.jpg]

Otherwise, I'd go for a German or Italian sportcar (no Jaguars or Aston Martins pl0x)
I like this car

[Image: 22476.jpg]

:D
(08-19-2010, 04:35 PM)### link Wrote: I like this car

[Image: 22476.jpg]

:D
when i went to visit my cousin in texas we were fixing a car jus tlike that and wanted to do some drag racing with it to
(08-19-2010, 02:56 PM)Fuse link Wrote: if you want a stylish car, go for an old american car.
it's your opinion indeed but how can you say an old american car is more stylish than a beauty of a porsche or audi a4 / a5 /r8  in my opinion you have to be drugs addicted or an alcoholic to find that an old ugly american car is better looking then most  german cars