Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(07-28-2009, 05:38 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: pff who edited maddos post, admins have no humor -_-

Actually it got deleted 3 times so I decided just to post that :)
(07-28-2009, 06:59 PM)Munch link Wrote: You mean the one that says ]]]]]]]]? Maddo himself edited it because not one reply were related to his post, despite how sarcastic it was. But yeah you're right, as people join the Crew, they swear an Oath to never again have a sense of humour, riiight estroe?

Just Fate and me. :'(
(07-29-2009, 11:51 AM)Richard link Wrote: Just Fate and me. :'(

Now that's the first joke you've told since you've become Crew. You know it's not allowed to joke, and every Crew swears an Oath to never again have a sense of humour as soon as they become Mod. So please, don't joke, the Oath made you have really awful jokes! Particulary since you're Management, so it's been a long time since you've have a sense of humour...
you killed the joke munch..
(07-29-2009, 06:53 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: you killed the joke munch..

Nono I'm not in the Crew...but you sound like you are though...are you?
nope
(07-29-2009, 06:53 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: you killed the joke munch..

^

Sad, Munch, sad.
(07-30-2009, 01:10 PM)Richard link Wrote: ^

Sad, Munch, sad.

Sad, estroe, sad.
(07-31-2009, 03:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: Sad, estroe, sad.

yiff in hell, you missed UzI's birthday
(07-29-2009, 06:28 PM)Munch link Wrote: Now that's the first joke you've told since you've become Crew. You know it's not allowed to joke, and every Crew swears an Oath to never again have a sense of humour as soon as they become Mod. So please, don't joke, the Oath made you have really awful jokes! Particulary since you're Management, so it's been a long time since you've have a sense of humour...
love you munch but fuck off with that anti-crew bullshit. if only you saw the crew channel, we're laughing a lot.