Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(05-22-2009, 05:00 PM)Richard link Wrote: Done!
thx
(05-22-2009, 05:46 PM)XiZ link Wrote: thx

estroe was lying, I was the one that worked around 2 hours on the phpBB software to finally allow a user called XiZ to enter the UvH group.
(05-22-2009, 06:02 PM)Hitman link Wrote: estroe was lying, I was the one that worked around 2 hours on the phpBB software to finally allow a user called XiZ to enter the UvH group.

Whilst not even being on the forum at that time :>
(05-22-2009, 03:02 PM)Richard link Wrote: Access denied, pff.

It's okay, it's only 'cuz we don't like you.

Lol just register to see the forums...watch out for 11 year old kids though.
(05-22-2009, 06:24 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol just register to see the forums...watch out for 11 year old kids though.

Yeah they might hackz0r your account lulz
(05-22-2009, 06:55 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Yeah they might hackz0r your account lulz

Yeah an we know where that leads to, perma-kicked (not banned) from #warriors and #uvh channels when tdr's around.
Reloaded is there too? That's kinda scary!
(05-22-2009, 07:25 PM)Richard link Wrote: Reloaded is there too? That's kinda scary!

Yeah he caused it! He joined months ago, before I joined, quit, joined like 5 different clans and got denied from 3-4 others, then applied again, everyone said no, and he logged into tdr's account and argued that ReLoaded's accepted, and no one can deny him. Then tdr came on and FateTrip checked his ip and he's been a UvH reject ever since.

And no more 11 yr olds for us.
Lawlzy
Well i didnt do it so i dun really give a poo
(05-22-2009, 07:31 PM)ReLoaded link Wrote: Lawlzy
Well i didnt do it so i dun really give a poo

still doesnt explain why it was your IP address lol