Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
I dont invite all of that ppl.I invite only my friends then the freinds invited theier friends lol  _O-

PS: I can't play this night becaouse i go to a birthday :r.But tomorow we will play together for sure  ;)
(12-20-2008, 01:06 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Yeah Flame, thats why i didnt want to team up with my gang against yours, just because i dont like to fight in a team with people i dont know. You did exactly that, and, your gang started to flame, /taxiing and running for refill-armor. That gives a bad reputation for your gang. Thats why i recommend you to pick your gangmates by yourself, and not just let everybody join.  ;)

PS: How about playing together this evening, 8.00pm or later german/dutch time (GMT+1).
Sounds like a date
GROCKU DONT RUIN MA LOVELIFE BISH
excuse me but what is this love life you speak of redtube might be ?
(12-20-2008, 05:53 PM)(UvH)grocku link Wrote: excuse me but what is this love life you speak of redtube might be ?

bangbros obviously
(12-20-2008, 05:53 PM)(UvH)grocku link Wrote: excuse me but what is this love life you speak of redtube might be ?

8)
(12-20-2008, 06:21 PM)Terror link Wrote: bangbros obviously
You mean the german  jumpstyle group Bangbros?

Bangbros - Arschgesicht
[youtube=425,350]uIFFxK_7fKk[/youtube]
rofl
lol indeed i dont understand a thing from that video but i couldnt stop laughting while watching it d00d
haha that girl sings that she needs beer.