Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(07-21-2008, 10:10 PM)Darius link Wrote: Not as many members as there use to be  :o
Nice too see you made a new thread.  ;)

Yeah UzI cleaned up the list by kicking a bunch of inactive people.
I know Ghost had supposedly returned weeks ago, but seriously he hasn't...
(07-21-2008, 09:04 PM)Athene link Wrote: He got kicked because he was in another clan at the same time.

What clan was that? Because from my recollection I havn't played SA-MP in a long time.
Hmm i talked with Grocku, looks like the reason was inactivity but i will talk with Uzi.
Good to see you guys on this forum
(07-22-2008, 07:56 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah UzI cleaned up the list by kicking a bunch of inactive people.
I know Ghost had supposedly returned weeks ago, but seriously he hasn't...
Yeah I was thinking same, why is Ghost in the list. He don't even play SA-MP. He kept saying hes returning, but never did. :S
(07-22-2008, 12:13 PM)Athene link Wrote: Hmm i talked with Grocku, looks like the reason was inactivity but i will talk with Uzi.

Please, don't post information if you have no validity to back them up.

Thanks.
(07-22-2008, 02:29 PM)Darius link Wrote: Yeah I was thinking same, why is Ghost in the list. He don't even play SA-MP. He kept saying hes returning, but never did. :S

From what i hurd Ghost has been playing on LW constantly and about the 'hector problem' he quited samp long time ago :  Hecta #85  to (UvH)grocku  I quit SA-MP a long time ago. It isnt even on my PC anymore.  ( msn conversation ) and also thanks for the good luck everyone tho we aren't actualy a new gang around here  :9~
A liitle late for Good Lock

Good lock
I heard that nerd ghost be killing demons on that DMC4, while at the same time sacrificing a live goat.
grocku FTW!tzarane :))