Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
since when were you guys allied with BoD ( :X) on SFR?

(02-13-2010, 08:52 PM)Hitman link Wrote:KiDd_Cz and [CrAzE] (formerly known as SiN/MOB Terror) accepted into probation
He still plays? Fuck, I havn't spoken to him in years! Heard hes become a noob though now :/
(02-14-2010, 12:06 AM)Darius link Wrote:since when were you guys allied with BoD ( :X) on SFR?
He still plays? Fuck, I havn't spoken to him in years! Heard hes become a noob though now :/
wat? allied with BoD on SFR? tell me what happened lol that cant be right

8noob, SiN/MOB Terror, not HC4L
(02-13-2010, 10:31 PM)Mark link Wrote:I registered on the forums just to seek for HoogerBooger.

Who asking you lol  :roll:
(02-14-2010, 07:25 AM)XiZ link Wrote:wat? allied with BoD on SFR? tell me what happened lol that cant be right

It's only Kidz_Cz whos allied with the BoD fags lol, doesn't matter, he's a cool dude anyway, gratz
(02-14-2010, 07:25 AM)XiZ link Wrote:wat? allied with BoD on SFR? tell me what happened lol that cant be right

Yeah I know its SiN/MOB Terror lol. 'noob'  :roll:

Also, it is one of your UvH_P dudes.
(02-14-2010, 12:37 PM)Darius link Wrote:Yeah I know its SiN/MOB Terror lol. 'noob'  :roll:

Dont think XiZ was aiming at you with that :P

i know
Congrats and welcome Norteons and crazE  :+
(02-14-2010, 12:37 PM)Darius link Wrote:Yeah I know its SiN/MOB Terror lol. 'noob'  :roll:

"8noob"
Why did Matthias leave the clan ?