Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
haha
was he loyal for those 2 years? yes, maybe he could have left in a more...respectable way by not lieing to us about MOB but what can we do but wish our old bro good luck?
After 2years being in the same clan i think thats pretty loyal
(11-18-2009, 07:09 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote: After 2years being in the same clan i think thats pretty loyal
yeah, its just the way he left bb and joined mob, but besides that

well i wont interfere with this anymore since i dont know quipts history and such
(11-13-2009, 05:56 PM)azerty link Wrote: just killed him two times in a row on gta:t while im playing on worst keyboard made in the world ( oh yes its a dell keyboard ) and haven't played walkies since weeks

samp has no best A/D player or w/e there are only hyprocrytes claiming they are the best
apart from that gl in mob

WOW THEN U'RE REALLY PRO MAN, PLZ LEARN ME HOW TO C BUG PLZZZZZZ

-.-
nub
(11-13-2009, 06:14 PM)yeray link Wrote: As far as i know a/d is made for team play, is not all about skills and Q proved his teamplay with a good note while he was in BB so yes.. my opinion its he is one of the best a/d players of this game  ;)
then u probably are excluding lots of players
(11-18-2009, 09:55 PM)Holden link Wrote: nub

no u
(11-19-2009, 03:12 PM)TGstyla link Wrote: no u

25 posts, bwhaha that means you basically don't have a penis man.
(11-19-2009, 10:47 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: 25 posts, bwhaha that means you basically don't have a penis man.
In that case: I don't want to know estroe's size :o