Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
Wazzap Dogs ?
u back  benji?
(07-23-2009, 11:56 AM)Benji_ link Wrote: Wazzap Dogs ?
sup dawg
BENJI!

Long time no see man, how's Germany?  :Y)
Benji got kidnaped xD
[Image: mob-con.png]
Quoted from [MOB]Sleepy
I’m pleased to announce that since July 30th 2006, today is our 3rd Birthday/Anniversary. Today is a day for us celebrated! Won’t be able to say everything is this news post, but would only say a “few words here”.

We have achieved some of our greatest goals, accomplished most of our tasks, and still pay lots of respect within the clan and to all outside of our gaming community.

Big respect goes out to all of us today. For we all have made us turn out to be still one of the best clans today ever, in the world of San Andreas Multiplayer – The game which [MOB] is still mainly active in.

Lots of things have change around here, and be sure more stuff will be changing in the future. So lets keep everything ruin smooth. Yeah, things but not be going well for us sometimes, but in the end we call can make them go much better for us. So let us remember that!

Anyways time for me to shut my mouth up, and get down to the real deal.
This week, and next week will be [MOB]’s celebration week(s), so prepare to find some cool stuff to be release from us. For sure it will be some media, but look forward for some new mob gear to be rolled out straight to your doorsteps ( Once you make your order(s) ).

Happy 3rd Birthday/Anniversary The [MOB] Clan
Congrats MOB, few clans make it to the 3 year mark but you guys have apparently done it with ease.
hala to my boy DoughBoy for me hamtimes kingpin :P
Congrats MOB.  :Y)
Congrats MOB :)
Happy Biffday Mobsters d:)b