Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
Are you all really that shit at RW that you deny all RW wars? Even when you got the chance to do 1 RW AND 1 WW? That way it's hard for us both, don't be such e-cowards and accept it or you'll just be looked down on.

I'm pretty decent at WW though :)
I don't give a shit what ppl think about us,we ain't interested in RW wars,end of
I don't like em because their boring as shit,not that were not good or anything,it's got nothing to do with it
Well listening to a bunch of 'skilled' players ask for a war and say no because we want a RW, even when we offer a WW aswell, is boring too. So am not buying that excuse, I just think you're scared of us.
have i ever refused a WW war from you or say their boring? No so don't put words into my mouth.
Shocking how easy it is to show a clans true feelings towards ya,typical SA:MP BS indeed :roll:
(05-25-2009, 08:35 PM)Munch link Wrote: Well listening to a bunch of 'skilled' players ask for a war and say no because we want a RW, even when we offer a WW aswell, is boring too. So am not buying that excuse, I just think you're scared of us.

rofl  _O-
(05-25-2009, 08:38 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: have i ever refused a WW war from you or say their boring? No so don't put words into my mouth.
Shocking how easy it is to show a clans true feelings towards ya,typical SA:MP BS indeed :roll:

Read my post again. I did not say you're refusing a WW war. I said you're refusing our war because it has some RW in it, even though we added some WW in it too. Read my post properly before you go off on one.

Like I said, SCARED OF THE MUNCH.
(05-25-2009, 08:41 PM)Munch link Wrote: Read my post again. I did not say you're refusing a WW war. I said you're refusing our war because it has some RW in it, even though we added some WW in it too. Read my post properly before you go off on one.

Like I said, SCARED OF THE MUNCH.

lol munch quit it already, if this war will happen, it wont be this or the next month. so lets just wait and see, maybe our members want to train WW, maybe they dont, just wait and see :)
Munch me vs you can be our rw war
yeah ok were scared w/e,tell someone who gives a damn.
Now if u got nothing useful to say,get out of our thread :roll:
(05-25-2009, 08:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: lol munch quit it already, if this war will happen, it wont be this or the next month. so lets just wait and see, maybe our members want to train WW, maybe they dont, just wait and see :)

I was about to post the same thing. We at UvH don't want any problems with MOB, therefore we respect your decision for WW only. We will sort something out for a war in the future.

I assure you there will be no more comments similar to Munch's coming from any UvH player again.

Thanks.