Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
Lets talk about the "things" hitman bangs in his free time ¬_¬
OH SNAP! :7
(05-21-2009, 04:02 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: Lets talk about the "things" hitman bangs in his free time ¬_¬
OH SNAP! :7

I don't tend to talk about men in that way.

Were all things in a way munch XD
(05-21-2009, 03:21 PM)XiZ link Wrote: yes, but i asked you, not santino. and before asking anyone to unban me, i wanted to know the reason. ok, could we leave this now? the ban list's been cleared, so it's over 8)

p.s santino, i know zai is ex rock, but what i really meant was that i was quoting vinnie, who was saying "fakn zaibatsu ruining the party" and i said "dressed in brown" such as he's "pooping on the party", which obviously weeyin understood and you didn't. i don't know what went through your mind, but it's sure been a misunderstanding. ;)

@Hitman: cus some people are interested in my earlier bans from specific channels. others just want to be e-bullies and misunderstanders at the same time. i'd really like to talk about the things you said, though. anyway, newtopicstarter in this thread plz.

hahaha i thought you meant Zaibatsu was a bullshitter when he said ROCK, rocked. bullshit comes from an asshole and assholes are brown  _O-

sorrry my bad  8)7
Quote:Santino link=topic=11274.msg213470#msg213470 date=1242921872]
hahaha i thought you meant Zaibatsu was a bullshitter when he said ROCK, rocked. bullshit comes from an asshole and assholes are brown  _O-

sorrry my bad  8)7

This just in,your a plebsicle ¬_¬
np, santino

@vinnie, what hitman bangs in his free time, you ask? hmm thats gotta be munch, fatetrip and tdr
(05-21-2009, 01:22 AM)Vinnie link Wrote: MOB now has a radio station online,it's mostly Metal/Rap so if ur into that sort of thing please tune in
http://s3.myradiostream.com/stream/1094/listen.htm
ATM it won't be on 24/7 but it will be up for as long as possible :7

yeah + mr.ceph and juice live in ventrilo :)
(05-21-2009, 03:27 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Why dont you talk about girls, boobs or vaginas? :D

+1
(05-21-2009, 05:09 PM)XiZ link Wrote: np, santino

@vinnie, what hitman bangs in his free time, you ask? hmm thats gotta be munch, fatetrip and tdr

Nonono he has wet dreams over bangin me, never happens tho
(05-21-2009, 08:28 PM)Munch link Wrote: Nonono he has wet dreams over bangin me, never happens tho

HAH! Better run before FateTrip reads!