Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
Kick ass vid guys :)
Gotta love how obvious it is your avoiding the question, i'm not even actually trying start drama or anything I was just asking :S
(06-01-2010, 10:51 AM)Darius link Wrote: Gotta love how obvious it is your avoiding the question, i'm not even actually trying start drama or anything I was just asking :S

Gotta love how ridiculous you act making such a big deal out of some random clanwar from another clan
Yeah, posting twice is making a big deal. I asked LAC and I wanted to hear MOBs side of the story. You don't even know the meaning of the word!
cuz u've answered it urself already... lac was asking mob for a cw on sae server i think, but at that time not many mobs were active and vinnie, who actually accepts and denies clanwar requests wasn't in mob, so no mob showed up and lac started bitchin and flaming us and put a win against us on their site and we put one on our site.
nice movie mobsters..
From what i heard it was [SAE]Camerons server, glad it didn't take place anyway because i wouldn't trust em with a 10 foot pole and they were mouthing off like typical kids, which is the type of shit i don't want anymore
(06-01-2010, 06:00 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: From what i heard it was [SAE]Camerons server, glad it didn't take place anyway because i wouldn't trust em with a 10 foot pole and they were mouthing off like typical kids, which is the type of shit i don't want anymore
LACs are fine thought..had few matches with them and they were ok..and I also know coko and k1ll3r for long time, great guys both of them..the only error there is the guy called metal
Exactly,i only want us to face clans that are 100% clean 8)
MOB vs SAEĀ  8)