Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Move the VIP room entrance
(08-05-2008, 06:24 PM)n00ne link Wrote: The command /entervip would be tottaly unuseful , think about the rpg's what if they arent fighting and just want to get in the vip room , but have to write that command , and while writing , they get killed...

:X

As tomozj said, if you're on the ship, I doubt you'll get killed before you can type /entervip :+
Some people might abuse it. Personally i think just moving the marker and if you wanted to make it cool add a door on the left side, and it's like the VIP room is inside of the ship, as if it's the 'interior' or the ship.
If you could find an elevator model to use, put it behind the ship. THen put a vip entrance beacon there. Makes it look all fancy :D
(08-06-2008, 04:23 AM)dab link Wrote: If you could find an elevator model to use, put it behind the ship. THen put a vip entrance beacon there. Makes it look all fancy :D

Yeah, or just move the marker to a less-popular fighting place.
The idea of yet ANOTHER command that users can abuse to escape from fights is frightening.
(08-06-2008, 05:25 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah, or just move the marker to a less-popular fighting place.
The idea of yet ANOTHER command that users can abuse to escape from fights is frightening.
No, we mean on the ship, unless your calling that a fighting zone.
(07-21-2008, 03:03 AM)HaZe link Wrote: imo these are the best and most fair places

Option A:
[Image: 23lxxl0.jpg]

[Image: 25ti7u1.jpg]

Option B:
[Image: epqafr.jpg]

[Image: jax62o.jpg]
^
i still can't see how u can go wrong with that
Moving the VIP room entrance is low priority. We have agreed to move it and have a general idea of the whereabouts and what we are going to do on the subject. You won't see it moved until LVP 2.90 is complete. There is no reason to keep this topic open, so as far as I see it, locked.