Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Move the VIP room entrance
Entrance to LV Airport? :)
No, that's imo a bad idea. Doesn't fit very well.

Let me update the post in a  few mins with a nice location. :+

-------------

Location Idea: What I think is a perfect place, is that whaterhouse
in the east of Las Venturas. In the neigbourhood of that V-Rock
Hotel. And then to the water.
Why not a /vip command with a 5 second delay between typing the command and teleporting? That would stop people using it for death evasion. As a side note I suggest this 5 second delay be added to all teleporting commands...
How about we just put it on the ship? IT would stop ALL camping of the VIP Room and would actaully also save VIPs from ship shooters.
(08-04-2008, 08:29 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: How about we just put it on the ship? IT would stop ALL camping of the VIP Room and would actaully also save VIPs from ship shooters.
Wow, never thought of that. Best idea so far in my opinion
I should move it because when some VIP is on the ship he can typ /entervip (nothing happens then I know) but when in the fight he just can press the up button and enter and he's in I'm for the idea of Haze (A-

Greetz
Having it on the ship would be nice I guess, however there isn't anything there to relate to it, e.g a door.
How about combining the two? Whilst being on the ship you can type /entervip?
The command /entervip would be tottaly unuseful , think about the rpg's what if they arent fighting and just want to get in the vip room , but have to write that command , and while writing , they get killed...
Lol, I'd bloody hope that they were not killed whilst standing on the ship..