Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hiii, sorry i haven't been on in a while, i've had a lot of coursework to do and i've had to mix that in with going out, so i haven't had much time on the computer, and plus it's coming to summer, so i'll be playing football a lot more often, but i'll try to come on more and help you guys out with killing the thugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  :Y)
Good to hear from you again! I hope to see you ingame. You know v0.2 is in open beta. :)
samp 0.2 arhghahwhuawhsadushuasdhaushduwhasjd  :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*

!
(04-07-2007, 11:44 PM)XL link Wrote: Good to hear from you again! I hope to see you ingame. You know v0.2 is in open beta. :)

what do you mean?
it's availiable for download?
i don't understand all this beta shit.
lol

edit: dm, i've downloaded it, but whenever i try to connect LVP, it says connection attempt failed :O
You can only connect to the beta servers. LVP hasn't been updated with 0.2. :)
Where can i download it ? and where is connection info for this beta server ?  O-)  :Y)
Lol you're too late! Beta tests are over! 8)7
(04-12-2007, 09:51 AM)XL link Wrote: Lol you're too late! Beta tests are over! 8)7

Goeie grap adriaan  :+    :P
Haha! This isn't a 'grap'! Its true. It's a nice joke of you to ask this so late. >:)
yup XL is rite ask nakebod slein ect. or me i played it too. :7 so no joke mij cl0wn m8  O+