Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your photo here! (Part 2)
oh my god !!...... u look like a girl who wants to be a boy but she cant ... but she is trying anyway.....and did u ried to eat a ring or somthing czu its stuked in ur mouth ....and ur eyes r just like a black pearl and i think ur T-SHIRT belongs to beugot company (beugot car) all that and =(no offence) 

i wish i know why ur nose is coverd with red circle                        ??
maybe u dont want to smell somthing                                        ??
Quote:Benji link=topic=1202.msg55367#msg55367 date=1197812914]
[Image: puiwppltl4.jpg]

no comment  :r :r :r
i'd tap that ;) ^^
just kidding :P
is that actually you my benji boo? :o

and
abdulla or w.e your names supposed to be, i'll reply whenever i want to..

kthxbai!
heh...dam girl u r too young to play smart ass girl with me baby...i dont think that u will handle it if i played hard with u.........LITTLE GIRL

and be a girl LWIWT TO BE.....its hard for u to understand it honey its ok cuz u r still a little girl only 13 yo ....
(12-16-2007, 04:41 PM)ABDULLA_XV link Wrote: heh...dam girl u r too young to play smart ass girl with me baby...i dont think that u will handle it if i played hard with u.........LITTLE GIRL

and be a girl LWIWT TO BE.....its hard for u to understand it honey its ok cuz u r still a little girl only 13 yo ....

k i'd appreciate i've you'd stop calling me 'baby'
for 1 its wrong for 2 your an adult and calling a 13 yr old GIRL baby (unless your TRaven :P) is just plain WRONG!
and for 3 you're a noob who keeps running his mouth so just shut up!

and for 4, saying your my doctor is just wrong, get a life and stop harassing little girls.
u know....there is only one good thing abut uwich is that u make me laugh on u
1 i know its wrong ....baby              :7

2 i am an adult and i can call who ever i want what ever i want and so what if i called u a baby im sure u r a B**** with ur friends  heh...

3 im not a noob its only i was banned for a long time for bad things....and i like teasing and make fun of ppl wich i see them soo naive and stupid (just like u)

4 i didnt meant im ur real doc (HELOO who wants to be a doc for a little crazy clowny girl) and stopp saying the baby thing "get a life" and i will harass who ever little girls i want.......COULD BE U  >:)
    little girls....OPPS .  BABY

5 u r so dont have any self respect wich u dont know what is that
(12-16-2007, 05:18 PM)ABDULLA_XV link Wrote: u know....there is only one good thing abut uwich is that u make me laugh on u
1 i know its wrong ....baby              :7

2 i am an adult and i can call who ever i want what ever i want and so what if i called u a baby im sure u r a B**** with ur friends  heh...

3 im not a noob its only i was banned for a long time for bad things....and i like teasing and make fun of ppl wich i see them soo naive and stupid (just like u)

4 i didnt meant im ur real doc (HELOO who wants to be a doc for a little crazy clowny girl) and stopp saying the baby thing "get a life" and i will harass who ever little girls i want.......COULD BE U  >:)
    little girls....OPPS .  BABY

5 u r so dont have any self respect wich u dont know what is that

omg.. no i'm not a Bitch around my friends..
And how would you know you probably don't have any friends
and don't call me a cl0wny girl because i was a cl0wn in that past
not any more so just shut up.. seriously don't you have anything
better to do then harass little girls? Like c'mon man.. get a life.
I know for a fact that i have one so just shut up, or..
keep running your mouth and get banned..
i'm sure alot more people would be happy!

and now i'm gonna stop responding to your useless posts
so that i don't get Warned or Banned..
Abdulla and nooblet, go arguing some other plase ffs!!!  :(
nice pics  :)  but not very nice                :P        heh
I got nudes coming!
(12-16-2007, 06:17 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: I got nudes coming!

ow ow ;)