Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Special chat
(05-29-2007, 06:56 PM)Blade link Wrote: So then its their problem.

I agree. It's their problem that they don't understand us. If they don't, then chances are they won't follow rules, or understand the server.

If that's the case, then why should we help them a little bit to stay? They won't understand anything else. That would render it nearly pointless for them to stay.

-tj
there should be an admin command made imo
what if it was like, you see they cant speak english, so its like /languageinfo [language]
so then if you can see they are speaking spanish for example it says /languageinfo [spanish]
it then says the server rules there, stopping the problems
Hm, I guess.

Or, we could go ahead and localize all of LVP to EVERY language, and let the admin change the language for people.

I was actually going to be sarcastic then, but I'm sure that a few weeks after LVP 3.00 is released Peter could get a translating crew, and make this posible? You only need to translate the strings file thing.

-tj
(05-29-2007, 08:53 PM)tomozj link Wrote: a translating crew, and make this posible? You only need to translate the strings file thing.
I thought that lvp had some feature to change the language (English <-> dutch)
but if they need a translating crew I will volunteer (4 dutch :P)
:) I would volunteer for english

(Thats just me being stupid because you have to speak english in the mainchat, and it would be translating english to what? English?)

w00t!
lol, id volunteer for Glasweigen
(05-29-2007, 11:20 AM)Grove link Wrote: A lot of people dont speak english in the mainchat. Well, they find it hard anyways, and it can be annoying if they want to Pm all the time, Or maybe, if they are new, they dont know they can join a gang n talk any language there....

So, Maybe a new rank, that allows ppl to have a special chat, Like //(Message) Would be easier :)
i think just evri1 should learn to speak english in publicĀ  ;)