Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

about sa-mp hosting
(07-07-2008, 03:02 PM)cammels link Wrote: its alright i dont it i dont all the games mode and all that can some 1 plz put a link on so i can host it ive been looking evry were and i dont seem to get eny were so if you could plz put a link it would be gratfull :) :) :)
You can find almost all server hosts here
and if you want to host it you're self (the server will not be 24/7) there are 2 types:

1. If you have a Wireless network connection take a look here
2. If you have a wired connection Its suppose to work fine (just don't exit "samp-server" while you're playing ).

And about the admin thig :
1. If you have you're own Admin script (witch I doubt) we can't help you :D
2. If you don't just use /rcon login <you're password>
meh he means free hosting not hosting himself
(07-08-2008, 03:05 PM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: meh he means free hosting not hosting himself
Well he ain't gonna get it that easy :D
well ty for all the post i done evrythink alright but is there enyway you can do it for free if so plz put a link coz all the 1ns i looked at on googel you have to pay and i ant got a credit card

Edit: well n, done it thax for the help not  :(
(07-10-2008, 09:21 PM)cammels link Wrote: well ty for all the post i done evrythink alright but is there enyway you can do it for free if so plz put a link coz all the 1ns i looked at on googel you have to pay and i ant got a credit card

Edit: well n, done it thax for the help not  :(

Please don't double post in future - use the Modify button. I've merged your posts.