Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

about sa-mp hosting
well ive just made a sa-mp server and i carn`t host it is there a way eny 1 can help me coz ive been trying to look everywhere but no good :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Google is your best friend.

Wong place, moving.
ive tryed googel but i carnt seem to finde it and i wana no how do i make my self admin on my own server can you help plz its [DoR]darksky
(07-07-2008, 10:58 AM)cammels link Wrote: ive tryed googel but i carnt seem to finde it and i wana no how do i make my self admin on my own server can you help plz its [DoR]darksky

If you don't even know how to make yourself admin on your OWN server, I suggest you go learn some stuff first before getting a host..
Like you would know how to make yourself admin on LVP without the commands...
(07-07-2008, 12:40 PM)Peter link Wrote: Like you would know how to make yourself admin on LVP without the commands...

No, I don't. But I am not asking the question, I'm only suggesting that he should get to know more first before getting a host.
its alright i dont it i dont all the games mode and all that can some 1 plz put a link on so i can host it ive been looking evry were and i dont seem to get eny were so if you could plz put a link it would be gratfull :) :) :)
I searched in total 15 seconds and I saw gta-host.com already.
For more, just google it. :)
Firstly, why can't you host..? is there some portforwarding problem or you just don't know how to do it alltogether..?
Wow, I used to host 3 gamemodes from a server in my own house over 5meg cable internet...
I think you had better research allot more before posting a topic that is 99% sure to get you flamed. (this is just my humble opinion though...)