Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

OI! Cut the staff! Too many admins - fucks the development of the server!
Hello Madlaggz,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We do not have too many administrators. They are respected, useful assets to the community, too. I'm sorry to hear that this does not align with your perspective.

If you have issues with particular administrators, I'd be most happy to listen to you and fairly consider each case.

In this case, you seem to be concerned with Mr.JT's interference in battles whilst driving around in a vehicle, protected by god mode. I do agree that administrators use god mode too much— this is not an ability that should be used for casual driving, as it does not contribute to a fair environment. I encourage you, and others, to point that out.

I find it hard to dispute a kick for foul language. Allow me to cite the words and phrases from your post that could be considered as such:

"shit bullshit fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking bullshit fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking pathetic overprivileged players who does nothing to weigh down the community"

Please show an appropriate level of respect to our administrators.

Thanks,
Russell

Messages In This Thread
RE: OI! Cut the staff! Too many admins - fucks the development of the server! - by Russell - 09-30-2016, 09:38 PM