Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admins need more chill
hardly a complaint but here we go:
was having a laugh about starting a poll and awarding shit to the most abusive admin of the year (completely our opinions) and a few names edged in there (nothing derogatory) but I was kicked by Darkfire, *insert abuse here* but I'm past ACTUALLY complaining since nothing really happens (sorry for my bad attitude) 

just saying, these guys need more chill, I used no obscene words or crazy words, just my opinion in the mainchat. sort it out.
You know, Huracan, you're right. This was an unacceptable kick, and I apologize that it happened. If you lost any money as a result, let me know and I'll reimburse you. Darkfire will be spoken to.

Logs for reference (Even JT didn't care and said "start a poll"):
[17:54:51] <%Nuwani> [17] Gross: or "Award nominations for the most abusive admins!"
[17:55:05] <%Nowoni> [17] Gross: And for the poll
[17:55:25] <%Nowini> [11] G4NG5T3R: JT and Darkfire at the top of poll
[17:55:29] <%Nuwini> [11] G4NG5T3R: definitely
[17:55:35] <%Nowini> [11] G4NG5T3R: Deer Hunter edging in too
[17:55:38] <%Nuwani> [17] Gross: I'll nominate: "Mr.JT, Mr.JT, Mr.JT, Mr.JT, and let's say... Mr.JT!
[17:55:40] <%Nowani> [11] G4NG5T3R: LOL
[17:55:43] <%Nowini> [12] [CP]Mr.JT: then start a poll and see what hapen
[17:55:48] <%Nawani> [9] Madlaggz(A): Russell did
[17:55:48] <@Darkfire> !kick 11 Bad language towards crew members.
[17:55:49] *%Nuwini:%#lvp.echo* *** G4NG5T3R (Id:11) has been kicked by Darkfire (IRC): Bad language towards crew members.
Whilst I find it sad that certain players believe that it's OK to single out particular administrators during my investigation, I concur that the kick was unjust. Thank you for the report.

Let me close this, since we can trust Joe to follow up appropriately.

Players taking away the enjoyment for admins will be spoken too as well.