Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The Failure Returns ♥
Heart 
So... hey there, everyone! I'm certain many of you have come to know who I am—either you're an old-timer who remembers a horrendous reign (the Dark Ages), or maybe you've heard a story or two from the former group. But I'm going to introduce myself anyway, for anyone who may not know, remember, or even care...

I'm the Total Epic Failure, or TEF for short. I started playing on this server in the summer of 2007 and was the most active player (and professional pain in the ass) until my departure in February of 2010. Back then, the server averaged 150–200 players and had much fewer members of the crew. I remember fondly day-long sessions with me being the only administrator online for most of the time—not due to not having staff, mind you, but because I was quick and ran the server with an iron fist (and a bit of a temper). Don't worry! That iron fist and temper has long since gone, as my insanity has mostly left me (mostly, still a bit insane just in different ways ;) )—and it's worth noting that although I had plenty of happy, good, sane moments, I certainly was a very "love him or hate him" kind of guy back then! I don't need to go into any further detail here, as I'm certain the old players (and literally any member of the Green Team) has, at the absolute least, three or four stories about either my nonstop banning (at one point I had more than Boteend... which, for anyone who doesn't know, is an IRC bot that used to auto-ban cheaters) or my tyranny... or perhaps it's a good story about how helpful I was (but probably not :+). In any case, I'm telling this sort of background story because it's important to acknowledge and own up to the past in order to embrace the future. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT!

Along the way, I met some wonderful people—people I've kept in contact with for these six very long years that I haven't been around. It is for this reason more so than any other that I wanted to come back. I've missed the community. And while I will not claim to be in-game every waking second, as I now work 40 to 50 hours every week alongside my schooling, I do intend to play very regularly!

So please, if you see me online or on IRC (lowercase "tef" means away, uppercase "TEF" means around, by the way), give me a shout! Let's jump around together in Los Santos (yes, that's legitimately what I did very often so many years ago!) or have an in-depth discussion about why Trump is everything that's wrong with the United States. My door is always open, and I very much am looking forward to talking and gaming with each and every one of you.

See you all around!

O+ TEF
Welcome back mate!

<3
Welcome back man :P and I couldn't agree more with the whole Trump situation haha
Hehe it's good to have you back TEF! :D
I can't believe this is real life!
Welcome back!
Oh shit damn...

My Dad and I still say TEF when something is a complete and utter fail...

I remember you and I know you remember me for the many mutes, kicks, and bans, Which no doubt I deserved and don't regret for one second.

But it is great to see that your still alive and kicking even though we were hit and miss back in the day.

I don't play anymore, Two maybe three times a year, But if I see you on I'll gladly come on and tell you to get fucked in a nice way to get a mute like the good old days.
i'd call you a cunt, but community guidelines and all that.

welcome back, you lovely person.
Welcome back TEF! :o
(08-19-2016, 10:03 AM)DarkFlame Wrote: Welcome back TEF! :o